Taramp's 250W X 2 2OHM (DS 250x2)
Taramp's 250W X 2 2OHM
The Taramps DS 250×2 amplifier module was developed in a size that fits in your pocket. This amplifier module was designed for those who like bass, medium and also high frequencies. Because it is FULL RANGE, it caters to all types of audiences and automotive sound systems, whether internal or external. It is stereo, has 2 channels of 125 Watts RMS at 2 ohms or 1 channel in bridge with 250 Watts RMS at 4 ohms, with maximum power of 250 Watts RMS at 2 ohms. The automotive sound style is just right for you!
- OPERATION CLASS Class D
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS 02
- MAXIMUM POWER @ 12,6 VDC - 2 Ohms: 250 Watts RMS (2 x 125W RMS)
- @ 12,6 VDC - 4 Ohms: 158 Watts RMS (2 x 79W RMS)
- INPUT SENSITIVITY 250mV
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO >88dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 8Hz ~ 45KHz (-3dB)
- CROSSOVER HIGH PASS (HPF) 80Hz ~ 2.2KHz (-6dB/8th) Variable
- CROSSOVER LOW PASS (LPF) 80Hz (-12dB/8th) Fixed
- INPUT IMPEDANCE 18K Ohms
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 2 Ohms
- PROTECTION SYSTEM Output short circuit
- MIN. SUPPLY VOLTAGE 9 VDC
- MAXIMUM POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE 16 VDC
- CONSUMPTION AT REST 0.63A
- MAXIMUM MUSIC CONSUMPTION @12.6 VDC: 13A
- MAXIMUM CONSUMPTION IN SINUSOIDAL SIGNAL 26A
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 6.30" x 1.73" x 4.49"
- WEIGHT 1.03lb
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
The DS Series amps use Taramp's newest cutting edge technology. They are an evolution of the best-selling TS Series. The DS250X2 fits in your pocket and delivers a professional performance at the same time.