SVS SB-1000 Pro 12" Sealed Subwoofer with Bluetooth App Control
SVS SB-1000 Pro 12" Sealed Subwoofer
SVS is known for their high-performance, value-packed subwoofers and with the All NEW SVS SB-1000 Pro SVS is bringing the bass yet again. The SVS SB-1000 12" Subwoofer delivers powerful sound, outstanding depth, and unmatched performance with 720 watts of peak power. This compact design allows for easy access to control volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. SVS SB-1000 Pro is elegantly finished in Premium Black Ash, Gloss Piano Black, or Gloss Piano White, it fits with any décor. And yet, it's small enough to tuck in a corner if you need to keep it out of the way. To maximize the slam and impact of your home theater (with a minimal footprint), two SVS SB-1000 Pro can be paired, one on either side of the room.
- 12" Front-Firing Woofer
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic)
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- Class D Amplification
- Frequency response: 20-270 Hz (±3 dB)
- Advanced 50 MHz DSP processor with 56-bit filtering maintains control over the subwoofer at all drive levels for refined, low-distortion sound
- Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP Smartphone app works with iOS and Android
- Allows you to create custom presets to match different types of media you enjoy (movies, games, etc.)
- Lightweight, long-throw 12" woofer for enhanced sensitivity and high-output levels
- Acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design
- Rear-mounted volume, crossover, phase, and power controls with LED display bar
- Phase control (0-180°)
- Main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- Line-level/LFE RCA inputs
- Speaker-level inputs
- Line-level RCA outputs to daisy-chain additional powered subwoofers
- 6' detachable power cord
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.5" x 13" x 14"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SB-1000 PRO
Extreme Depth, Power And Intensity Of A World-Class Subwoofer
Jaw-dropping deep bass extension down to 20Hz and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans. Reference subwoofer performance has never been available near this price from a cabinet of this size. SB-1000 Pro is a breakthrough subwoofer in every way. All without sacrificing accuracy, detail, and musicality.
12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver - Room-shaking bass with subtlety and refinement
Maximizing every available square-inch of surface area, SVS packed a high-excursion 12-inch driver and dual ferrite motor assembly into an acoustically inert, 13-inch cabinet. Thermal management is critical when dealing with such a powerful amplifier and motor in a relatively compact sealed cabinet. SVS engineered a vented pole piece and efficient high-power voice coil to keep the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer cool without impacting performance.
Sledge STA-325D Amplifier – Effortless power with sophisticated control
Conservatively rated at 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-325D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to generate colossal current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room, allowing seamless integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
SB-1000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest way ever to manage subwoofer DSP and control.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom preset tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
- Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more. All accessible from a single touch.
- Variable port tuning modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level with so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
The rear-panel SVS Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) provides control options and connections for the subwoofer’s most critical functions.
- Level Control to fine tune the overall output level that best matches the system and room
- Low pass filter control to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with the main speakers
- Phase control to align the subwoofer’s output timing with the main speakers or additional subwoofers
- USB port also provides power for the optional SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter which eliminates the need for a cable run to the subwoofer from the source component.
- RCA Audio Interconnect Input for use with most AV receivers and preamplifiers
- Speaker Level Stereo Inputs for use with older legacy receivers
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Sealed-Cabinet Design.
Understated yet stylish, the acoustically optimized sealed cabinet features extra-thick MDF front baffle and rigid internal bracing to create a resonance-free environment. Compact enough to fit in nearly any room or system, it serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance.
- Acoustic absorption eliminates all coloration from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume.
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS grille frame with fabric mesh cover shields driver to prevent damage while ensuring longevity
- Reinforced internal bracing for resonance free performance at highest drive levels
- Custom iso-elastomer screw-in feet reduce noise artifacts and improve stability