Sonos Arc Wall Mount
Original price $ 79.00 - Original price $ 79.00
$ 79.00 - $ 79.00
Current price $ 79.00
Sonos Arc Wall Mount
This bracket allows you to securely mount the Sonos Arc Sound Bar speaker to a wall. Its slim design keeps the Sonos Arc Sound Bar as close to the wall as possible, so it blends in nicely with your wall-mounted flat-panel TV.
- Wall mount kit for Sonos Arc Sound Bar
- Flush-mount your Arc below your wall-mounted TV
- Should be mounted four inches below TV for best sound
- Dimensions: 32-5/16"W x 5/16"H x 1-5/8"D
- Weight: 1.43 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- MFR # ARCWMWW1BLK
- UPC: 878269009122
What's In The Box:
- Sonos Arc Wall Mount owner's manual
- Wall-mount bracket (for Sonos Arc)
- 2 Thumb-screws
- 6 Self-tapping screws
- 6 Wall-anchors
- Cardboard Positioning Guide
Follow the following guidelines when using the Sonos Arc wall-mount bracket.
- For the best sound, mount the Sonos Arc Sound Bar 4" away from the bottom of your TV.
- Keep both ends of the Sonos Arc Sound Bar at least 1' from a wall or other obstruction.
- Make sure the touch controls of the Sonos Arc Sound Bar are facing up when it is wall mounted.
Wall Mounting Information: The Sonos Arc wall-mount bracket can be installed on a wood stud, drywall with no studs, concrete, brick, or plaster.
- Wood Stud: Requires two 1/8" (3mm) pre-drilled holes and secures using two included screws.
- Drywall (No Stud): Requires six 5/16" (8mm) pre-drilled holes and secures using the six included screws and six supplied wall anchors.
- Concrete or Brick: Requires six 5/16" (8mm) pre-drilled holes and secures using the six included screws and six supplied wall anchors.
- Plaster: Requires six 5/16" (8mm) pre-drilled holes and secures using the six included screws and not included toggle bolts (sold separate and available at most local hardware stores).
Tools Required: The following tools are required for installation.
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Power drill
- Cardboard Positioning Guide (included)