Marantz SR5015 7.2 Channel 8K Home Theater AV Receiver with Dolby Virtual Height Elevation and HEOS
7.2 Channel Home Theater Receiver with Dolby Atmos, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay2 and Amazon Alexa
Drive exquisitely detailed home cinema with the Marantz SR5015 7.2 channel 8K AV receiver. Enjoy the most musical sound for all your entertainment. The Marantz SR5015's powerful amplifier section features discrete high current output devices on all seven channels, and all amp channels are configured identically. Rated at 100 watts with 2 channels driven (8 ohm, 0.08%, 20Hz-20kHz), the SR5015 has the ability to drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels. The Marantz SR5015 AV receiver's amplifier section employs Marantz's exclusive HDAM technology and Current Feed Topology, for exceptional sound quality, dynamic range, and clarity. Experience immerssive movies and TV sound with elevated, high-resolution surround sound formatting from Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X.
- 7-channel amplifier
- 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need
- HDMI 2.1
- Built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- Bluetooth built-in for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Marantz's Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) offer exquisite detail and dynamic range while reducing noise
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos® processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping home theater sound
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS Virtual:X® create three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- Analog-to-HDMI video conversion
- Upscales standard-definition video signals to HD and Ultra HD (up to 8K)
- Audyssey MultEQ XT auto setup and room calibration system
- HEOS Built-in technology wirelessly connects compatible HEOS components for whole home audio
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control assistants
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- Bluetooth transmission for sending audio from the receiver to Bluetooth-enabled headphones
- play audio through Bluetooth headphones only, or through Bluetooth headphones and connected speakers simultaneously
- Plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution; DSD up to 5.6 MHz)
- Dual-room/dual-source audio output
- Powered stereo outputs for second room allows playback in both rooms at once
- All Zone Stereo mode ensures that both zones stay in sync when playing the same source
- All Zone TV Audio lets you play surround sound in your main room and downmixed stereo in your 2nd room
- Zone 2 compatible audio sources: HDMI audio, optical/coaxial digital inputs, analog audio inputs, AM/FM tuner, USB, Bluetooth, and HEOS music apps
- HDMI Inputs/Outputs: 6 in, 2 out
- 1 input and 2 outputs support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video
- all inputs and outputs support 4K/60Hz video
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs and HDR-encoded content
- supports HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, and HLG
- gaming-optimized video processing technologies for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience
- supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- eARC receives uncompressed surround sound signals including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via the HDMI connection with your compatible TV
- Component video switching: 2 in, 1 out
- Digital audio inputs: 2 Toslink optical, 2 coaxial
- 4 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- Phono Input MM (moving magnet) for connecting a turntable
- 7.2-channel preamp outputs
- Front-panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives
- RS-232C and IR (infrared) remote connections for use with optional third-party controllers
- 12-volt trigger output
- Detachable power cord
- Dimensions: 17-3/8"W x 6-5/16"H x 14-3/16"D (9-1/16"H with Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- Weight: 22.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SR5015
Powerful 7-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR5015 delivers 100W of power per channel (8 Ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2ch. drive). With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, delivering power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
Support For The Most Advanced Object-Based Audio Formats
Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™ processing are all supported to allow you to listen to immersive, multi-dimensional audio.
Advanced 8K HDMI Connectivity
The new Marantz SR5015 includes 6 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs for all your favorite sources. One dedicated 8K input supports 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through capability, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10, 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. Additionally, the latest HDCP 2.3 copy protection standard is supported on all HDMI inputs.
Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI Support
Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® directly from a smart TV app to your AV receiver.
The SR5015's seven discrete amplifier channels can be configured to accommodate your type of home theater setup.
- 7.1ch (Surround Back or Front Height): The AV receiver's amplifier channels can be configured for 7.1ch playback with Surround Back speakers or Front Height speakers, so you can enjoy Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD movie soundtracks. In this configuration there are no Zone 2 or Dolby Atmos speakers.
- 5.1.2ch (Dolby Atmos or DTS:X): This amplifier configuration provides 5.1.2ch playback using either top front, top middle, Dolby Atmos enabled front, or Dolby Atmos enabled surround speakers for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X movie soundtracks. In this configuration there are no Front Height, Surround Back, or Zone 2 speakers.
- 5.1ch + Zone 2: The seven amplifier channels can be configured for 5.1ch playback in the Main Zone for Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1ch movie soundtracks and 2ch playback in Zone 2. In this configuration there are no Front Height, Surround Back, or Dolby Atmos speakers.
- 5.1ch Bi-Amp: You can configure the amplifier for front bi-amp operation to achieve a higher-quality 2-channel sound by connecting the receiver's front and surround back channels to your main front speakers (if compatible). The receiver will be limited to 5.1ch surround. In this configuration there are no Front Height, Surround Back, or Dolby Atmos speakers.
- 5.1ch Front B: A second set of front speakers can be powered by the surround back amplifier; the receiver will be limited to 5.1ch surround. This is useful when you want to have a dedicated pair of 2ch speakers, in addition to your home theater speakers. If you choose to play the Front A and Front B speakers at the same time, Front B will play the same exact audio source and audio signal as Front A without down-mixing.
Multiroom Audio Playback Zone 2 (Speaker-Level & Line-Level Output)
Zone 2 allows stereo audio playback of another source connected to the receiver in another room of your home via RCA line-level output or speaker-level output. When using the SR5015 to power speakers in a second room of your home, the main zone is restricted to 5.2-channels. When using the receiver's line output terminals for the second room you need an additional amplifier to power your Zone 2 speakers; the main Zone of the receiver remains 7.2-channel. The volume of Zone 2 can be controlled by the Marantz receiver using either configuration or from your add-on amplifier when using the line-output.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh