Klipsch AW-525 5.25" All-Weather Outdoor Speakers - PAIR
Klipsch AW-525 5.25" Reference All Weather Outdoor Speaker
Regardless of what Mother Nature throws its way, the AW-525 will continue to deliver big time sound and worry-free performances. The AW-525 all-weather loudspeaker brings clean, clear, dynamic performances to patios, terraces, balconies, gardens or poolsides. Because it's so efficient, you get much more sound per watt, enabling this full-range model to work well in wide-open spaces. Featuring a 5.25" IMG woofer, 1" titanium dome tweeter mated to a square Tractrix Horn, durable UV-resistant enclosure, non-corrosive grill, easy draining input cup, heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and a 3/8"-16 threaded insert, the AW-525 easily creates the ultimate outdoor sound experience.
- 5-1/4" IMG Woofer
- 1" titanium dome Tractrix® Horn Tweeter
- Bass reflex (ported) enclosure via dual front-firing ports
- High sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure
- Rust-proof aluminum speaker grilles
- 90-degrees x 90-degrees Tractrix Horn tweeter for clean, clear highs
- 75-Watts (300-Watts peak) Power Handling
- Frequency response: 80Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover frequency: 2450Hz
- Includes mounting brackets and stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions: 8"W x 11-15/16"H x 8-15/16"D (including bracket)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs each
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1009313
Klipsch All-Weather Loudspeakers:
- The Klipsch Reference All-Weather loudspeakers are two-way designs using a high performance bass driver for the low frequencies. A Tractrix Horn with a 90 x 90 coverage pattern attached to a 1 diameter compression driver for clean and efficient reproduction of the high and midrange frequencies. Klipsch Reference All-Weather loudspeakers are constructed from UV-resistant, glass-reinforced polypropylene and are remarkably durable against the elements. They can be painted to match any trim or siding color.
- The Reference All-Weather models are perfect for patios, decks, swimming pools, porches or any other place where exposure to the elements makes conventional loudspeaker usage unsuitable. To achieve the best performance from your speakers, place the pair on the same wall facing the listening area and space them six to fifteen feet apart. For a higher quality stereo image, angle down, or toe in, the speakers toward the primary listening area. This is especially important in installations that place the speakers well above ear level. Some additional bass will result if you place the speakers in a corner or near a wall. This provides greater bass coupling due to the additional reflected energy from the walls.
- Included with your speakers are "C" style mounting brackets constructed of weather-resistant, powder-coated zinc. These brackets attach to the speaker with the supplied low profile knobs that thread onto the top and bottom studs protruding from the cabinet. This allows the speaker to be angled to the left or right when mounted vertically, or up and down when mounted horizontally. You may also use an optional wall or ceiling mount that will fit the provided 3/8 16 inserts. For more information, please consult your owner's manual.
What's in the Box:
- 2 Black all-weather speakers
- 2 Aluminum grilles
- 2 Mounting brackets (installed)
- 4 Bracket knobs (installed)
- 4 Nylock nuts
- Owner's Manual
- Product Registration Card
- Lock nut information
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh