Kicker Q-Class 41L7154 L7 Series 15" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
Square Design: By making the cone square, Kicker is giving you the most possible cone area (Sd) for a given size baffle, 16% to 20% more area than a conventional round subwoofer. More cone area means the cone moves more air, resulting in louder, deeper bass.
Dual Voice Coils: For increased system flexibility, the woofer has two 4Ω voice coils. When the voice coils are wired in parallel, the woofer presents a 2Ω load; when wired in series, the woofer presents an 8Ω load.
- 15" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- square SoloKon™ polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- cast aluminum basket
- power handling: 600-1200 watts RMS
- peak power: 2400 watts
- frequency response: 18-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 88.6 dB
- mounting depth: 9-3/8"
- sealed box volume: 1.75-6.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 3.0-6.0 cu. ft.
- grille not included
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 41L7154
Terminals: The spring post terminals will accept pin connectors, single banana plugs (but not dual), and bare wire up to 8 gauge.
Break-in Period: Due to the complex nature of Kicker L7 woofers, they require a break-in period in order to produce optimum bass response. The high-performance suspension system makes the speakers very stiff out-of-the-box. Approximately two weeks of daily playing will allow the suspension to break-in and reach its optimum equilibrium. A broken-in subwoofer will exhibit stronger bass performance, smoother response, and greater low-bass extension.
Sealed Enclosure: A sealed enclosure design gives the smoothest response with increased energy at the lowest frequencies (between 20 and 30 Hz).
- Minimum Volume: 1.75 ft³
- Maximum Volume: 6 ft³
Vented Enclosure: A vented enclosure design increases efficiency relative to sealed enclosures.
- Minimum Volume: 3 ft³ with a 2½" x 16¼ x 19½" slot port
- Maximum Volume: 6 ft³ with a 3½" x 16¼" x 13¾" slot port
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh