Kicker KMF12 12-inch (30cm) Weather-Proof Subwoofer for Freeair Applications, 2-Ohm
Kicker KM12 12-inch (30cm) Weather-Proof Subwoofer for Enclosures, 4-Oh
Bring on the waves! The KICKER KM 12-inch Marine Subwoofer makes serious bass in a sealed or ported enclosure. Engineered to take the power and the weather, this sub is custom made to thump in your boat.
Completely weather-resistant, these marine subs are real-world tested for salt/fog and UV exposure, meeting or exceeding ASTM standards for marine durability.
A completely sealed motor structure and locking/sealed terminal cover make it splash-proof for long life, while a tough Santoprene® surround and marine-grade polypropylene cone pump out the bass, no matter how long or loud the party lasts.
Packed with features and made for marine, KICKER gives you the deep, loud bass your boat needs with the KM Series of subs. Put it in a sealed or vented enclosure, and you’ve got some fun times ahead!
- 12" 2 ohm KM Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 350 watts
- RMS: 175 watts
- KMF Series: These subs are built with stiffer cones for free-air applications. Think outside the box!
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Co-molded santoprene surround
- UniPlate Back Plate and Pole Piece
- Rated for UV and salt-fog exposure
- Polymer basket helps prevent corrosion
- Protective terminal cap
- Single 2 ohm voice coil
- Large ceramic magnet
- Top-mount depth: 5.5"
- Cutout diameter: 11"
- Frequency Response: 30 - 500Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.46dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 47.5
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh