Kicker CVX104 COMPVX 10" Subwoofer Dual Voice Coil 4-Ohm 600W
class="a-size-large a-spacing-none">Kicker CVX104 COMPVX 10" Subwoofer Dual Voice Coil 4-Ohm 600W
When you're looking for experience in building great-sounding car speakers, it's tough to beat Kicker. Their CompVX line of subwoofers applies the lessons learned from the original Kicker Comp line that goes back to 1986, giving you the benefit of Kicker's years of expertise in creating great-sounding bass.
- - 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- - injection-molded polypropylene cone
- - ribbed Santoprene rubber surround
- - cast-aluminum basket
- - power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- - peak power handling: 1200 watts
- - frequency response: 24-500 Hz
- - sensitivity: 85.7 dB
- - top-mount depth: 5-15/16"
- - sealed box volume: 0.80 - 3.0 cu. ft.
- - ported box volume: 1.25 - 1.75 cu. ft.
- - grille not included
- - warranty: 1 year
Kicker technology at work
Kicker's 44CVX104 10" subwoofer features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone with Kicker's SoloKon™ reinforcement for hard-hitting lows without distortion, while the ribbed Santoprene rubber surround promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target. The sub's cast aluminum basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and its extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy.
This sub handles up to 600 watts RMS to bring out the punch your music's been missing, and its dual 4-ohm voice coils make it easy to get more power from your mono amplifier. This versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
What's in the box:
- - One 10" Round dual 4-ohm voice coil woofer
- - Owner's manual
- - Template on the box lid
Dual Voice Coils: For increased system flexibility, the woofer has two 4Ω voice coils. When the voice coils are wired in parallel, the woofer presents a 2Ω load; when wired in series, the woofer presents an 8Ω load.
Sealed Enclosure: A sealed enclosure design gives the smoothest response with increased energy at the lowest frequencies (between 20 and 30 Hz).
- Minimum Volume: 0.8 ft³
- Maximum Volume: 3.0 ft³
Vented Enclosure: A vented enclosure design increases efficiency relative to sealed enclosures.
- Minimum Volume: 1.25 ft³ with a 2" x 10.5" x 20" slot port
- Maximum Volume: 1.75 ft³ with a 2.5" x 10.5" x 20" slot port