KEF LS50 META Bookshelf Speakers (Pair/Blue)
What are Open Box Products?
OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in "Like - NEW Condition" and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
• Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
• For more details please give us a call at 1.888.707.3976
• 5 Year Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty
• 30-day money-back guarantee.
KEF LS50 META Bookshelf Speakers (Pair/ Blue)
KEF teamed up with the Acoustic Metamaterials Group (AMG) to use Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT) in their LS50 Meta loudspeaker. Metamaterials are specially developed structures that use existing materials in such a way that they exhibit new, desirable properties that are simply not found in naturally occurring substances. A truly revolutionary technology, MAT is a highly complex maze-like structure, where each of the intricate channels efficiently absorbs a specific frequency. When combined, the channels act as an acoustic black hole, absorbing 99% of the unwanted sound that comes from the rear of the tweeter, eliminating the resulting distortion and providing a purer, more natural acoustic performance.
- Uni-Q® driver array technology makes your entire room sound like the "sweet spot"
- 5-1/4" aluminum cone woofer
- 1" vented aluminum dome tweeter
- Innovative Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT) absorbs high-frequency vibrations to eliminate distortion
- Driver Performance Optimization for enhanced sonic performance and reduced distortion
- Frequency response: 79-28,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 40-100 watts
- High-current amplification from a high performance power amp or integrated amp is recommended for best performance
- Curved baffle design ensures smooth soundwave dispersion with minimal reflection
- Two-way bass-reflex cabinet with patented offset, flexible port for reduced midrange coloration
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- High gloss finish
- Product weight: 17.2 lbs. (each)
- 7-15/16"W x 11-15/16"H x 11"D
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- MFR # LS50METAT