Kanto Full Motion PMX660 Pro Series Mount for 37" to 80" Flat Panel TVs, Black
The Kanto Pro Series PMX660 full-motion wall-mount bracket supports 37" to 80" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 125 lbs. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 200x100mm to 600x400mm
- Screw Size: M5, M6, or M8
- Designed for TVs 37"-80"
- Supports up to 125 lbs.
- Articulated arms extends TV 2-1/2" to 22"
- Swivel range: 180°
- Tilt range: -12° to +3°
- Horizontal offset: up to 12"
- Hollow raceways secure cables and cords to arms
- Wall plate accommodates up to 16" stud spacing
- Stud mounting required
- Mounting hardware included
- Solid steel construction with powder coated finish
- 23-1/4"W x 15-3/4"H x 2-1/2"-22"D
- Weight: 29.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PMX660BRA
Full-Motion Design: The Kanto PMX660 features a full-motion design that accommodates a variety of TV viewing positions. The PMX660 offers extension, tilt, swivel, and roll adjustments.
- Extension: Even with its low-profile design the PMX660 can extend up to 22" from the wall, giving you plenty of room for tilting and swiveling your TV, or for reaching out from alcoves. Its unique tilt head is designed to nestle into the frame, letting you push your flat-panel TV within 2.5" of the wall.
- Tilt: The accessible tilt mechanism makes it easy to angle your TV up to 12° forward or 3° backward. Once you've found the best viewing angle, tighten the nuts to secure your TV in place.
- Swivel: The wall-mount bracket's articulating arms allow you to pivot your TV up to 90° in either direction, depending on your TV size, allowing you to achieve the perfect viewing angle.
- Roll: You can also raise and lower (+/-3°) the the sides of the TV to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.
Horizontal Offset: Center your TV on the wall regardless of where your studs are located by adjusting the PMX660’s arm assembly 6” (15.2 cm) left or right.
Integrated Cable Management: Four cable management channels are attached to the bottom of the articulating arms. These are easily accessed by loosening a screw, twisting them to the side, laying in the cable, and re-inserting the screw. Route multiple cables down one side, or power and HDMI down opposite sides - whatever works best for your specific application.