AudioSource Analog Amplifier, Stereo Power A Amplifier AMP100VS for Home Sound Systems
AudioSource AMP100VS Stereo Dual-Source Power Amplifier
The AudioSource AMP100VS stereo power amp makes a great choice for powering speakers in your multi-room sound system. Its low-distortion, high-current design really packs a punch for getting the most out of your music. This versatile amp's dual line-level inputs let you enjoy sound from one main music source plus an additional "local" audio source, switching automatically between the two. The AMP100VS can power one or two pairs of speakers. Use it in stereo mode, or add a second amp and bridge them for a more powerful dual-mono setup. This amp's low-profile design makes it easy to place in a room where space is tight. With loop output and 12-volt trigger input and output, the AMP100VS provides the power and flexibility to support a wide range of multi-room system configurations.
- 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms (10-30,000 Hz) at 0.2% THD with 2 channels driven
- 150 watts when bridged into a single 8-ohm load
- 60 watts into 4 ohms
- High-current Class AB amplifier design
- Front-panel volume and balance controls
- A/B speaker switching
- Rear-panel bass and treble controls (± 12dB @ 100 Hz and 10,000 Hz)
- Main and secondary ("Interrupt") audio line inputs with automatic source switching
- Signal sensing "Power On" and Trigger mode
- Auto on select switch allows manual or signal sensing power on/off
- Unswitched AC convenience outlet for powering a source component (400 watts max)
- Total harmonic distortion: less than 0.2%
- Frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz (+0 dB, -3 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- Binding post A and B speaker connectors
- 16-1/2"W x 2-15/16"H x 9-1/2"D
- 9.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AMP100VS
AudioSource Amp Series: AudioSource AMP series amplifiers are designed for home and commercial audio distribution systems where high quality sound, flexibility, and reliability are essential. The AMP series offers exceptional value and many features that will make their installation and use easy and convenient.
Stereo Power Amplifier: The AudioSource AMP100VS stereo power amplifier is designed for dedicated stereo & distributed audio applications. It offers A & B speaker outputs. The amplifier can be configured for Stereo or Bridged output.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh