AudioControl SA-4100i Omni-directional Audio Test and Measurement Microphone for Apple / iOS Devices
AudioControl SA-4100i Omnidirectional test microphone for iOS devices — analyze your sound system
To get the best out of your sound system, you need to compensate for the acoustic characteristics of its environment, whether it's your car or your living room. AudioControl's SA-4100i omnidirectional microphone works with your iPhone to measure your system's performance, so you can use your equalizer to get rid of peaks and dead spots.
- - compatible with iOS devices
- - Lightning connector
- - Omnidirectional polar pattern
- - Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz ±3dB
- - Gain ranges: 27dBA - 105dBA; 48dBA - 120dBA
- - Power consumption: <50mA
- - Length: 5.7"
- - Includes carrying case and wind screen
- - Warranty: 5 years
For Your iOS Devices
The SA-4100i works hand in glove with AudioControl's Mobile Tools app and its suite of meaurement tools. Plug the SA-4100i into your iOS device (iOS 5.0 or later), and you can analyze the room's or vehicle's acoustics with real precision. You'll be able to see when your equalizer or processor has maximized your system's performance, or when your room treatments have had the desired effect.
The mic's omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that you'll capture all the dynamics of the room when you make your measurements. AudioControl includes a carrying case.
What's in the box:
- - Measurement Mic (w/ 39" Lightning-connector cable)
- - Stand adapter
- - Windscreen
- - Installation Manual
- - Calibration Certificate
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh