Audio Source Audio Source Amplifier Audio & Video Component Amplifier, Black (AMP1200VS)
AudioSource AMP1200VS 12-Channel Multi-Room Power Amplifier
Their rack-mountable AMP1200VS is a high-current, multi-zone amplifier that drives up to six pairs of speakers simultaneously. It's flexible, too. Play the same source through all six zones, or play a different source in each of your rooms. AudioSource equipped the '1200VS with plenty of horsepower for your speakers. It delivers 40 watts per channel at both four and eight ohms. Need more power to drive your outdoor or floor-standing speakers? Bridge two channels together and get a robust 80 watts per channel at eight ohms. It's a solid choice to power speakers in the bedrooms, the kitchen, and the front and back porches. Use the front-panel power button to toggle the '1200VS on and off. It can also turn on automatically when it detects a source. 12-volt trigger compatibility makes for flexible system configuration. It lets the amp turn on when another piece of equipment is fired up.
- 40 watts per channel into 4 or 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.2% THD with all channels driven
- 80 watts x 6 into 8 ohms bridged
- 12-channel amplifier with 6 independent playback zones
- Play the same source through all 6 zones, or play a different source in each zone
- High-efficiency switching amplifier design
- Extensive internal circuitry protects against overheating
- Detachable speaker connectors
- Fear-mounted independent gain controls for each channel
- Bus 1 and Bus 2 RCA inputs can be assigned to any channel so that different sources are available for each zone
- Each pair of bus inputs has a corresponding RCA output that can be daisy-chained to another amplifier
- Discrete pair of RCA inputs for each zone
- Flexible power modes include on/off, signal-sensing, and 12-volt trigger
- Rack-mountable with included hardware
- Frequency response: 10-50,000 Hz (+0 dB, -3 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- 16-1/2"W x 4"H x 14-1/4"D
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AMP1200VS
6 Zones: The 12 channel power amplifier is divided into 6 Zones. Each Zone can consist of either a pair of speakers in Stereo or a single Bridged mono speaker.
2 Bus Inputs/Outputs: The AMP1200VS has two common or BUS inputs that receives audio signals from standard line-level audio sources and sends them to any or all channels. The BUS line outputs are direct feed-through to allow the BUS inputs to be fed to other amplifiers.
12 Independent Channel Inputs: All twelve channels of the amplifier have their own dedicated input that allows the connection of audio sources in addition to the common BUS inputs.