Panamax MR4000 8-Outlet Home Theater Power Management & Surge Protection
Panamax MR4000 Power line Conditioner and Surge Protector
The Panamax MR4000 will guard your audio/video system from damaging power spikes as well as the minor day-to-day current fluctuations that can compromise your system's performance over time.
Top-quality picture and sound start with clean power
With today's high-definition video and high-resolution audio sources, it's more important than ever to keep noise to a minimum. The seven rear-panel AC outlets employ Panamax's Level 2 noise filtering, which significantly reduces AC line noise.
The MR4000 offers multiple layers of surge protection. Panamax's patented Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors the incoming power. In case of an under-voltage or brownout (too little electricity), or an over-voltage (too much electricity), the power to your equipment is automatically switched off. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
The other layer of surge protection is Panamax's exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ technology. This ultra-fast circuitry completely protects your equipment from catastrophic surges such as those caused by lightning. When that type of extreme event occurs, the MR4000 automatically disconnects AC power to your equipment.
Additional protection for coaxial and LAN connections
The MR4000 also provides one set of in/out coaxial terminals to shield your satellite, cable TV or over-the-air antenna connections. A pair of protected Ethernet jacks lets you plug in your laptop and surf the web on a protected connection.
- Total of 8 surge-protected, noise-filtered AC outlets — 7 rear, 1 front:
- seven rear-panel switched outlets
- one front-panel always-on convenience outlet
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors incoming AC power to protect against over- and under-voltage situations
- Protect or Disconnect™ technology disconnects AC power to equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge or spike
- Level 2 EMI/RFI noise filtration circuitry reduces AC line noise
- One set of in/out coaxial RF connections for cable/satellite/TV antenna
- One set of in/out RJ-45 LAN connections
- 1350-joule surge protection
- Maximum current rating: 15 amps
- 8-ft. power cord with low-profile plug
- 17"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-5/16"D
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years