Niles OS6.5 2-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speakers (PAIR) White
Niles OS6.5 6" Inch Carbon Woofer 2-Way High Performance Indoor/Outdoor Speakers (PAIR)
The Niles Audio OS6.5 indoor/outdoor speakers are designed for outdoor installations, or for use indoors. They come with an integrated mounting bracket for outdoor installations, and a shelf stand for placement on a bookshelf. These high performance speakers are housed in weatherproof enclosures that can handle extreme hot, cold, and moist environments.
- Woofer Size: 6 (Inches)
- Woofer Construction: 6" Interlaced Carbon Fiber Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Tweeter(s): 1" Tri-laminate Teteron Dome With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies
- Frequency Response: 70-23,000 Hz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 (Ohms)
- Power Handling: 125 (Watts)
- Sensitivity: 90 (dB)
- Dimensions: 11-7/8" high x 7-7/16" wide x 9-3/16" deep
- Warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FG00994
Drivers: Each OS6.5 features a 6" Carbon-weave polypropylene cone woofer and a 1" Teteron dome tweeter. The integrated woofer/baffle design increases the cone area, which enhances the low frequency response. The butyl rubber woofer surround helps damp resonance and provides exceptional durability. The fluid-cooled tweeter has an ultra-wide dispersion pattern to give you clear, detailed high frequencies.
Paintable: The OS6.5 speakers and removable grilles can be painted to match your décor. Each speaker includes a clear plastic paint mask let you cover the drivers while the paint is applied to the enclosure.
Weatherproof: Niles Audio OS speakers are designed to exceed the military's strict specifications for preventing corrosion (MIL-STD-883D).
Speaker Terminals: The OS6.5 is equipped with a pair of inverted 5-way binding post terminals, which repel moisture. The terminals can accept up to 12-gauge bare speaker wire, pin connectors, spade lugs, and dual and single banana plugs. For wire runs of less than 80 feet, 16- to 18-gauge wire is recommended. You should use 14-gauge wire for runs of 80-200 feet, and 12-gauge wire for runs over 200 feet.
What's in the box:
- 2 White indoor/outdoor speakers (with metal mounting bracket and two screw knobs installed)
- 2 White shelf stands
- 2 Clear plastic paint masks
- Installation Guide
- Limited Warranty card