Mackie MP Series In-Ear Headphones & Monitors with Triple Dynamic Drivers (MP-320)
Mackie MP-320 Triple Dynamic Driver In-Ear Monitors
The clear Mackie MP-320 are triple dynamic driver in-ear monitors made to provide punchy bass, clear highs, and extreme sound isolation for vocalists, musicians, and engineers in live stage environments, studio recording sessions, and travel time between gigs. They feature low-profile molded enclosures for an ergonomic fit and up to 40 dB of noise isolation.
- Ergonomically Molded Enclosures
- Low-Profile Design
- Triple Dynamic Drivers
- Up to 40 dB of Sound Isolation
- Precision 3-Way Crossover
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Detachable Shielded Braided Cable
- Includes Cable with In-Line Remote
- Includes Hard Molded Case
- Audio Connector to Source 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Male Right-Angled
- Connector Plating Gold
- Adapter (Included) 1/4" TRS
- Cable Design Y-Type, Braided, Detachable
- Audio Connector to Earpiece 2 x MMCX Male
- Cable Color Black, Silver
- Water Resistance None
- IP Rating None
- LED Indicator None
The over-ear wire design ensures that the MP-320 stay in your ears as you perform and the swiveling connectors enable optimal positioning. Thanks to MMCX connectors, the shielded braided cable can be detached for easy storage or swapped with other cables such as the MP-BTA Bluetooth adapter cable (available separately) or the additional included cable, which has an in-line remote.
Accessories supplied with the MP-320 include foam, silicone, wide-bore silicone, and triple-flange eartips in three sizes, a gold-plated 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter, a cleaning cloth, a cleaning tool, and a molded hard carry case.