Klipsch RB-51 II Reference Series Bookshelf Loudspeakers - Black (Pair) Open Box
Klipsch RB-51 II
What are Open Box Products? OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like Brand New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in "Like - BRAND NEW" Condition and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
• Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
• For more details please do not hesitate to give us a call at 1.888.707.3976
• 1 Year Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty
• 30-day money-back guarantee.
The RB-51 II speaker offers up no-compromise music and movie performances in a smaller, more affordable bookshelf design. In fact, with its dynamic quality, superior sound and visual appeal, you’ll find this speaker simply irresistible. The RB-51 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful black ash woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RB-51 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
- Fills medium-sized rooms with dynamic sound reproduction
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Enhanced 1" titanium Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeter
- 5.25" high-output Cerametallic woofer
- Dimensions: 11.4" H x 6.5" W x 10.75" D
- Keyhole bracket for easy wall mounting
- Dual threaded inserts for use with third-party stands
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl cabinet
NEW AND IMPROVED
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
FOUR LAWS OF THE KLIPSCH UNIVERSE
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.