Klipsch® Heritage Forte IV 12" Floor Standing Speaker-1007425 - (Ea.)
Klipsch® Heritage Heresy® III Floorstanding Speaker Pair-1007425- (Ea.)
Because of its relatively "compact" size, this model offers the greatest degree of placement flexibility in the Heritage Series line. First introduced in 1957, the Heresy, a three-way design, started out as a compact center channel speaker to accompany the Klipschorn® in three-speaker stereo arrays. In 1985, we made some changes and improvements to this model and re-released it as the Heresy II. Today, the new Heresy III has a more powerful woofer, a bi-wire network, and a titanium diaphragm tweeter with a larger magnet assembly. The midrange compression driver also features a new titanium diaphragm. In addition to delivering smooth, dynamic and low distortion sound, the Heresy III is available in a high-quality cherry, walnut or black ash wood veneer finish. Included is a slant riser base for floor placement that can be removed for cabinet installations.
- Frequency Response (+/- 4 dB) 58 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 99 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak) 100W/400W
- Maximum SPL 116 dB Continuous
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover Frequency HF: 5000 Hz; MF: 850 Hz
- High Frequency Driver K-107-TI 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Midrange K-53-TI 1.75” (4.45cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver K-28-E 12” (30.48cm) Fiber-composite cone woofer
- Enclosure Material MDF
- Inputs Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Finish Walnut, Cherry, Black
- Misc. Specs
- Product Weight 44
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Maximum Power Handling (Watts) 400
- Number of Speakers 2
- Depth (in.) 13.25
- Height (in.) 23.81
- Width (in.) 15.5
- Woofer Size 12"
The Great American Speaker Company
Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
You're not buying just speakers - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.