Kicker KM604WL (45KM604WL) 6-½" 2-Way Marine LED Speakers
Kicker KM604WL (45KM604WL) 6-½" 2- Way Marine LED Speakers
These powerful Kicker 6-1/2" speakers are tough enough for marine duty, but easy on your ears. The durable poly woofers and 1/2" balanced dome tweeters cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver great sound without annoying harshness. The classic white grilles will look great in your boat, too.
Like all KM Series models, Kicker designed these 4-ohm speakers for life on the water, with sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away from the internal componentry. They'll also stand up to harsh sunlight, thanks to special UV treatments on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles. Whether you're on fresh water or salt, these speakers will give you years of outstanding performance.
- - 2-way 6-1/2" marine speakers (pair)
- - UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- - 1/2" PEI film dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- - white grilles
- - sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- - power range: 2-50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 35-21,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 90 dB
- - top-mount depth: 2-1/2"
- - warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- - Two 2-way speakers with attached white grilles
- - Eight 1" Stainless steel screws
- - 8 Stainless steel speed clips
- - Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Marine-Ready: The Kicker KM series marine coaxial speakers are engineered to meet or exceed industry standards for environmental humidity and corrosion. The speakers feature sealed motors, cones, and locking wire terminal covers.
Size: The41KM604Ws fit into standard 6-1/2 and 6-3/4 openings (standard car speaker sizes), but the frame is even bigger than a typical 6-3/4 speaker, so they are not likely to fit easily in any car applications.
Grilles: The grilles are not removable.
Stainless Steel Hardware: The provided hardware is forged from corrosion-proof stainless steel.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh