Kicker 43TCWRT102 CompRT 10" 2-Ohm Subwoofer in Thin Profile Enclosure
Kicker CompRT 43TCWRT104 Enclosure with Single 10" 4-ohm Subwoofer
Kicker's 43TCWRT104 loaded enclosure puts a thumping 10" CompRT subwoofer and a second passive sub behind the seat of a truck or in any vehicle that's low on space. The rugged sealed box was designed specifically for the subwoofer, so you can count on getting maximum performance, no matter what kind of tunes you enjoy. The second sub (called a "passive radiator") reacts to the air pressure produced by the active sub, creating lots more bass without producing any port noise.
- - sealed truck-style enclosure with one 10" CompRT subwoofer and passive radiator
- - 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- - 4-ohm total impedance
- - power handling: 125-400 watts RMS (800 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- - sensitivity: 96.5 dB
- - 23-1/4"W x 11-13/16"H x 7-3/16"D1 x 3-7/16"D2
- - warranty: 1 year
Big Bass From a CompRT Sub
The 10" CompRT sub features a rigid injection-molded polypropylene cone that won't flex and cause distortion while you're cranking the bass. Its rubber surround will last through years of heavy use, combining with a special-design back and top plate to give you more excursion (which equals more bass) than other skinny subs.
Sturdy medium-density fiberboard ensures long-lasting performance from the enclosure, and its sealed design keeps the bass punchy and accurate, without getting sloppy. .
What's in the box:
- - Enclosure loaded with one 10" Subwoofer and one 10" Reflex Subwoofer (passive radiator)
- - 4 Mounting brackets
- - Four 1" Pan head screws
- - Eight 5/8" Flat head screws
- - Specification and mounting information
- - 2 Kicker stickers
Speaker Terminals: The spring post terminals (one pair) are mounted on the left side of the enclosure and will accept pin connectors, single or dual banana plugs (3/4" width), or bare wire up to 8 gauge.
Woofers: The Kicker 43TCWRT104 enclosure uses one 10" CompRT series subwoofer and one 10" passive radiator.
Break-in Period: Due to the complex nature of Kicker CompRT speakers, they require a break-in period in order to produce optimum low-bass response. The suspension system is very stiff out-of-the-box. Approximately two weeks of daily playing will allow the suspension to break-in and reach its optimum equilibrium. Once broken-in, the subwoofer will exhibit stronger bass performance, smoother response, and greater low-bass extension.
- Width: 23-5/8"
- Height: 12"
- Depth (base): 6-3/8" (7-1/8" including the subwoofer)
- Depth (top): 3-1/2" (4-1/4" including the subwoofer)