Kenwood KDC-BT772HD Single-DIN Bluetooth CD AM/FM Car Audio Receiver
Kenwood KDC-BT772HD In-Dash Car CD Receiver
Kenwood's KDC-BT772HD CD receiver is a winner, its long list of features, including deep smartphone integration and high-res music playback. You can stream music from multiple Internet radio stations or tune in your local HD Radio™ stations. Kenwood rounds out this sleek receiver with some serious sound-shaping controls, including a 13-band equalizer. And Kenwood's Remote app gives you smartphone control over the receiver.
- - CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- - high-contrast 1.5-line display with variable-color illumination
- - Pandora, Spotify, and iHeartRadio control with iPhone and Android
- - plays USB drives loaded with high-res FLAC music files (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
- - built-in HD Radio tuner
- - Bluetooth with aptX for superior sound quality with compatible devices
- - hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming with dual phone connection
- - Music Mix feature allows music streaming and control from up to five paired smartphones
- - control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote app
- - built-in Android AOA 2.0 control and charging of select Android devices USB connection
- - supports Android music playback using the Kenwood Music Play app
- - built-in iPhone and Android control using USB port
- - 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- - subwoofer level controls with high- and low-pass filters
- - compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (not included)
- - inputs: rear panel auxiliary input and dual rear USB ports
- - outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- - built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- - plays CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files
- - compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- - warranty: 1 year
Enhanced wireless for two phones
In addition to hands-free calling with Bluetooth, you can pair your phone with this Kenwood for wireless audio streaming. If your Android™ is Bluetooth aptX-compatible or your iPhone® includes AAC files, you'll enjoy clear, almost CD-quality music streaming. To get Bluetooth running quickly, simply plug your Android or iPhone into the USB port and the receiver will pair automatically. This Kenwood lets you can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver.
HD radio and more
The KDC-BT772HD lets you enjoy HD Radio from participating stations, so you'll hear FM that's close to CD quality or AM that comes in clear and static-free. And most participating stations send out secondary programming, giving you more choices when you're in the mood for radio. And if you're not in an area with HD Radio stations, don't worry — this Kenwood's sensitive radio tuner will pick up local analog stations, too. Using the controls on the receiver, you can access your favorite Pandora®, Spotify®, and iHeartRadio® Internet Radio stations from your iPhone or Android.
Satellite radio too
You can also check out the incredibly deep programming offered by satellite radio by adding a SiriusXM tuner. Nothing makes a trip go faster than finding a great SiriusXM station and letting it play hour after hour.
Other music options
You can also satisfy your music fix by playing CDs or connecting a portable music player to the rear-panel aux input. You can play, control, and charge select Android phones, an iPod®, or an iPhone that's plugged into the one of two rear-panel USB ports. And the USB ports can also handle a thumb drive loaded with music, including high-res FLAC files.
More cool features
You can use this Kenwood's dynamic 13-band graphic equalizer and digital time alignment to make sure it always feels like the band's right in front of you. The KDC-BT772HD also provides three pairs of hot RCA preamp outputs, enabling you to get a super-clean signal to additional amps in your system. With its variable color adjustment, you get to pick the color for the receiver's high contrast display for just the right look in your dash.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
What's In The Box
- - CD receiver (10A fuse)
- - Face (attached)
- - Trim ring (attached)
- - Sleeve (installed)
- - Wiring harness
- - Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- - 2 Removal tools
- - Face-fixing screw
- - Instruction Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- - Warranty Card