Infinity 822MLW Marine 8 Inch RGB LED Coaxial Speakers - White
Infinity 822MLW Ref Series 8" 2-Way Marine Speakers
These marine-rated Infinity Reference 8" speakers will bring great sound and cool lighting to any vessel. Made for outdoor use, these rugged speakers can handle up to 150 watts RMS (450 peak) and they're designed to cut through wind and engine noise when you're out on the water.
- - 8" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- - multi-color RGB LED lights
- - polypropylene cone
- - bridge-mounted balanced dome tweeters
- - one-piece cast polymer basket
- - IPX5 rated for water resistance
- - power handling: 150 watts RMS (450 peak)
- - sensitivity: 92 dB
- - frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- - impedance: 4 ohms
- - warranty: 1 year
Ready For The Outdoors
Compared to car speakers, marine speakers live a pretty harsh life. There's sun, spray, salt, and extreme temperatures, plus the occasional fish that gets loose on the deck. These Infinity speakers are ready for all of it, with one-piece polymer baskets, marine-ready componentry, and UV-resistant grilles that will stand up to spray and punishing sunlight for years to come.
Available in Titanium or White.
What's In The Box:
- - Two 2-way marine speakers with fixed White polymer grilles
- - Two 6" LED Harnesses
- - Ten 1-1/8" Stainless-steel screws (3mm Allen head)
- - 10 Stainless-steel speed clips
- - Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- - Installation manual
- - Mounting template on box
Tweeters: The balanced dome tweeters are bridge mounted to the grilles, rather than to a pole piece, thus there is no chance of water leaking through the woofer cone.
LED Illumination: Integrated into each grille, on the back of the tweeter casing is a red/green/blue LED assembly, to create a glow on the woofer cone. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on; depending on what combination of LED wires is connected, they light red, green, blue, yellow, purple, aquamarine, or white. A 4-wire pigtail is provided for supplying power to the built-in LEDs.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh