Certified Refurbished- Epson Pro Cinema 4050 4K PRO-UHD Projector with Advanced 3-Chip Design and HDR - Certified Refurbished
- $ 1,89912 $ 1,899.12
- Save $ 499.88
Epson PRO 4050 4K PRO-UHD Projector
What are Certified Refurbished Specials? Electronics Expo's Certified Refurbished Program was designed to give customers peace-of-mind when purchasing refurbished units from Electronics Expo. Certified Refurbished products go through meticulous inspection processes including functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection and repackaging. These item may have had a minor blemish, scratch or defect repaired. Certified Refurbished item are fully operational to manufacturer specifications and have been thoroughly inspected by the Manufacturer or our Factory Certified Professionals. All Certified Refurbished products come with a 1 Year parts and labor manufacturer warranty.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• All original accessories included.
• For more details please call 1.888.707.3976
• 1 Year parts and labor manufacturer warranty
• 30-day money-back guarantee.
Bring the ultimate 4K experience to your professionally installed home theater with the Epson® Pro Cinema 4050 4K PRO-UHD projector. Epson 4K PRO-UHD projectors use our proprietary, advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology1 to display native 4K content. Wide Color Gamut, HDR High Dynamic Range and 100% Balanced Color Brightness deliver an exceptional 4K experience. Show movies the way they were meant to be seen — on the big screen, with bright, full color; stunning resolution; and no rainbow effect. It’s an exceptionally immersive viewing experience that will impress any guest.
- Delta Level Color Accuracy — low Delta E, for extremely accurate color reproduction
- 100% Balanced Color and White Brightness — 2,400 lumens of color and 2,400 lumens of white brightness4 for vibrant, rich color
- Smooth, Crisp Images and Transitions — 12-bit digital color processing chip with Frame Interpolation and proprietary Advanced Motion Control
- No Color Wheel — images are free from any distracting rainbow effect; balanced color and white brightness means no white segments
Projection System:Epson 3LCD, 3-Chip Design
Projection Method:Front / Rear / Ceiling mount
Driving Method:Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix, 0.74-inch wide panel
Color Brightness - Color Light Output:2400 lumens4
White Brightness - White Light Output:2400 lumens4
Aspect Ratio:16:9 widescreen (4:3 resize, 16:10 resize); Compatible with 4:3 with Normal, Full or Zoom Modes
Native Resolution:4K Enhancement1 (1920 x 1080 x 2); Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160
Lamp Type:250 W UHE
Lamp Life:Up to 5,000 hours (ECO Mode); up to 4,000 hours (Medium Mode); up to 3,500 hours (High Mode)7
Throw Ratio Range:1.35 – 2.84
Keystone Correction:Vertical: ±30 degrees (Manual)
Contrast Ratio:Up to 200,000:1
Color Processing:Full 10-bit (partial 12-bit)
Color Reproduction:Full-color (up to 1.07 billion colors)