Kenwood KMR-M328BT Marine Digital Media Receiver with Alexa and Built in Bluetooth (Does NOT Play Cd's)
Marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
Kenwood built this receiver to handle the rugged conditions of the marine environment. It features a conformal coating that keeps moisture out of the internal circuitry, plus special double covers for the USB and aux inputs on the front panel. The compact 4" deep chassis also makes it a great choice for ATVs, side-by-sides, golf carts, and other applications where a CD receiver really isn't an option. Installation note: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure or using a cover for best performance. Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- General Features:
- Marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Variable-color illumination
- Plays MP3, WAV, WMA, and FLAC music files
- Control your music with Kenwood's remote app
- Anti-glare positive backlit LCD display
- Marine-Specific Features:
- Conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- Covered USB and AUX inputs
- Compatible with Kenwood wired marine remotes
- Smartphone Features:
- Built-in Amazon Alexa
- Enjoy music from Pandora, Spotify, and Apple Music
- Connect two phones at once
- Audio Features:
- Drive EQ adjusts sound to compensate for exterior noise
- 13-band EQ
- Low-pass filter and sub level control
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (sold separately)
- Inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Other Features and Specs:
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- Choose English-, French-, or Spanish-language display
- Rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- Chassis width: 7.175"
- Chassis height: 2.085
- Nose width: 7.405
- Nose height: 2.315
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KMR-M328BT
Kenwood Remote App (for iOS & Android): The Kenwood Remote App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.4+) lets you wirelessly control the Kenwood receiver from your compatible Apple iOS device (via Bluetooth or USB) or Android device (via Bluetooth only). The Kenwood Remote App provides traditional touchscreen control, as well as directional and freeform gesture control from your compatible mobile device.
- Source Information & Control: The Kenwood Remote App provides a Source Control screen with a list of the receiver's built-in sources and connected sources to choose from, so you can change the head unit's source from your mobile device. Once an input is selected, the app displays source information such as station number, track number & playback time, as well as song/artist information (when applicable). From the the app, you can also seek stations and tracks, as well as Play and Pause your music.
- Audio Settings: From the application on your mobile device, you can adjust the receiver's volume up or down. In addition, audio settings such as EQ, Crossover, DTA, and other audio adjustments can be easily set using the Kenwood Remote application.
- Media Player: The application's Media Player screen lets you playback your device's stored music library through the Kenwood receiver. From the app on your Apple iOS or Android device, you can control basic playback functions like Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track and Repeat/Random. The Android version of the app even lets you browse your music library by category (Song/Album/Artist/Playlist/Mood). Song, artist, and album information (along with Album Art) will displayed on your Apple iOS or Android device's touchscreen.
- App Launcher (Android only): The App Launcher feature of the Android version of the Kenwood Remote app lets you access 3rd party applications within the Kenwood Remote app's user interface. The App Launcher can contain up to 24 of your favorite apps for quick access.
Kenwood KMR-M328BT - Marine/Motorsports Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth
Make every day on the water fun with Kenwood's KMR-M328BT marine digital media receiver. You can use your smartphone to control playlists and sound settings using Kenwood's Remote App, and you can also enjoy your favorite Pandora and Spotify playlists. Same goes for Apple Music if you're using an iPhone! Kenwood uses a conformal-coated circuit board and positive backlit display for optimized use on the sea and in the sun.
Music Application Controls
Connect your iPhone or Android device to access and control the most popular music application sources. Simply install the Spotify and/or Pandora apps on your device, then connect iPhone (USB or Bluetooth) or Android (Bluetooth only) to enjoy music playback.
Amazon Alexa Compatible
You can talk to Amazon Alexa on your KENWOOD Receivers. With Alexa Built-in, you can ask to play music, place calls, listen to audiobooks, hear the news, check the weather, control smart home devices, get directions, find parking, and more - all while you keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
Match Your Mood with Variable Color Illumination
Bright variable color LED's can be adjusted to match any color dash lighting.