Jensen VX7024 Navigation Multimedia Receiver w/CarPlay
class="prod-title">Jensen VX7024 Navigation Receiver
Jensen's VX7024 navigation receiver proves that there's always a value worth waiting for. It makes both finding your way and integrating your favorite iPhone functions a breeze, and you'll probably have enough money left over for a night out with your pals. Need more convincing? How about built-in Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay compatibility, an HDMI input for Android™ phones, and a remote control? Now we're cooking with gas.
- - DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- - 6.2" touchscreen display with selectable color backgrounds
- - Apple CarPlay compatible
- - Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- - fits double-DIN dash openings
- - remote control
- - maps of the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, plus 10 million points of interest
- - lane guidance and junction view
- - 3D representations of landmarks and buildings
- - built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see Details tab for model compatibility)
- - screen mirroring compatibility for select Android devices — MHL-enabled HDMI cable required
- - Pandora and Spotify control through iPhone and Android
- - plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- - 10-band equalizer
- - subwoofer controls
- - works with SiriusXM SXV300 satellite radio tuner
- - inputs: front USB input, front (minijack) and rear (RCA) A/V inputs, HDMI input, rear-view camera input, microSD card slot (for mapping SD card only)
- - outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (6-volt front, rear, mono subwoofer), video output
- - compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required) — see Details for more info
- - built-in internal amp (13 watts RMS CTA-2006/40 peak x 4 channels)
- - CTA-2006 compliant
- - warranty: 2 years
Talk to your Jensen
Apple CarPlay is like an extension of your iPhone on the Jensen's touchscreen display. Connect to the receiver via USB and Bluetooth® and you'll have a selection of easy-to-use icons for music (including streaming services like Pandora and Spotify), navigation, phone, and messaging — all controllable by Siri® with compatible phones. You'll drive smarter and safer with fewer distractions, all while enjoying the entertainment options your iPhone provides.
Maps when you need them
Using Apple's Maps function via CarPlay is fine, but there will be times when reception will be tricky or your phone's dead and you'll be glad you had a dedicated navigation receiver. The VX7024 doesn't just offer maps of the entire U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, it also boasts an expanded database of points of interest, providing access to over 10 million potential destinations. You'll see the maps laid out clearly on the receiver's easy-to-follow 6.2" screen, while an improved user interface makes finding your away a piece of cake.
iGO primo navigation software ensures you're getting the most reliable routes, while lane guidance keeps you on the right path for your next maneuver. In some instances, you'll see realistic depictions of complicated intersections or 3D representations of buildings and landmarks to help orient yourself. This stereo's compatible with Naviextras, which allows you to download maps for other countries, including points of interest.
Call and Stream Hands-Free with Bluetooth
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity lets you make and take calls with your compatible phone through the VX7024. Jensen includes an external microphone so your callers won't have to struggle to hear your voice over road noise and wind. This Jensen gives you full access to your phonebook, so you can keep your phone safely stowed away. Built-in A2DP technology allows you to stream music from your smartphone through this receiver, and gives you control over the music on your Android phone or iPhone.
Sonic connections and options
The VX7024 features a front USB input for hooking up your phones or thumb drives, and a rear USB port for charging your devices. It also boasts an HDMI input, allowing screen mirroring for select Android phones and making it easier to access video content from your Android devices for viewing while parked. And of course, it'll play your discs. Jensen includes a wireless remote control, allowing your passengers to pick the playlist. No matter your audio source, the VX7024's 10-band equalizer lets you tweak the settings to suit your listening preferences.
Expand with satellite radio, a rear-view camera, and more
Satellite radio's a wonderful way to keep track of sports, news, talk, and commercial-free music as you travel, and you can access all that wonderful programming by adding a SiriusXM tuner (not included) to this car stereo. Your favorite stations follow you everywhere and, even better, you can view the channel art on the big screen. You can also connect a rear-view camera, so you can see more of what's behind your vehicle when getting in and out of tight spots. If you're looking to add subs and amps, you can take advantage of 6-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.