Infinity Perfect 600 6-1/2" 2-Way Component Speakers
Infinity Kappa Perfect 600 Kappa Perfect Series 6-1/2" Component Speaker System
This Kappa Perfect 600 6-1/2" component system is a heart-and-soul Infinity creation, utilizing the very best technology and materials available to their engineers. Perfect Series speakers look so good and feel so solidly built that it's a shame you probably won't lay your eyes on them again after they're installed, but it's a small price to pay to experience unrivaled audio in your vehicle.
- Component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- Plus One+ carbon fiber woofer (fits 6-1/2" and 6-3/4" openings)
- Edge-driven polyimide dome tweeter
- Mounting brackets for easier tweeter installation in factory locations
- Switchable 2-way and 3-way external crossover network in Weatherproof housing
- 3.5-ohm impedance
- Handles up to 100 watts RMS (400 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 60-30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB at 2.83 volts
- Woofer top-mount depth: 2-7/8"
- Grilles included
- Warranty: 3 years
Prepare to hear nuance and detail in your favorite music that you never knew was there. Infinity uses edge-driven polyimide dome tweeters to achieve a frequency response up to 30,000 Hz. The "edge-driven" design creates a larger tweeter that handles more power and delivers smooth response way down into midrange frequencies as well. You'll hear a more clearly defined soundstage where you can picture the placement of every instrument.
While installing tweeters can sometimes prove challenging, Infinity includes versatile hardware for surface- or flush-mounting, making the job much easier in most vehicles.
Carbon Fiber Woofer with Plus One+ Technology
Infinity uses a carbon fiber woofer that weighs less than traditional materials, so you don't need a ton of power to drive this woofer, but the oversized voice coil certainly allows for awesome power-handling if you're driving this system with an amp. Infinity's Plus One+ woofer technology extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you more surface area than with most comparable speakers. A bigger cone means more bass to complement the superior high-frequency response. The included external crossovers send the appropriate frequencies to the tweeters and woofers.
What's In The Box:
- - 2 Woofers
- - 2 Crossovers
- - 2 Tweeters (each with 10" wire attached)
- - 2 Flush mount housings
- - 2 Plastic locking nuts
- - 2 Surface mount housings
- - 2 Woofer grilles
- - 2 Woofer grille rings
- - 2 Woofer adapter brackets
- - Eight 1-1/8" Screws
- - Eight 1" Screws
- - Eight 1/2" Screws
- - Four 1/2" Flat head screws
- - 8 Speed clips
- - 4 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- - Installation instructions