AudioControl EQX Black Trunk Mount Equalizer with Crossover
Stereo 13-Band Graphic Equalizer With 2-Way Crossover
AudioControl builds the EQL for one reason — to make your system sound better. This versatile 2-channel equalizer features 13 bands of adjustment for sonic fine tuning, along with level controls that allow you to match any receiver to any amplifier. And speaker-level inputs allow you to connect the EQL to just about any car stereo, even to factory amps up to 400 watts
- Stereo 13-band graphic equalizer with 2-way crossover
- 6 EQ bands 1/2-octave wide (bass)
- Center frequencies: 31.5, 45, 63, 90, 125, 180 Hz
- 7 EQ bands 1-octave wide (mids and highs)
- Center frequencies: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000, 16000 Hz
- Linkwitz-Riley 2-way crossover (90 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- 33 Hz subsonic filter
- Main and subsonic crossover points can be adjusted via optional AudioControl modules or custom modification
- Input gain and output level controls and LEDs help with system integration
- Other Features and Specs:
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- Speaker-level inputs
- Balanced inputs eliminate noise
- Frequency response: 10 to 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB
- Maximum output level: 9.5 volts RMS
- Fuse rating: 2A
- Dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 1-3/8"H x 8-1/8"D
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 841-025-8
Dual Bandwidth Equalization: A total of 13 bands are available over two bandwidths, each band has separate dials for the left and right channels:
- Full Octave EQ: A 7-band full octave equalizer controls frequencies above the bass range; the center frequencies are 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, and 16 kHz. The rotary knobs adjust the signal +/-12 dB. There's a notch at each knob's center position so it's easy to return to the flat setting.
- Half Octave EQ: A 6-band 1/2 octave equalizer controls the bass frequency range; the center frequencies are 31.5 Hz, 45 Hz, 63 Hz, 90 Hz, 125 Hz, and 180 Hz. The rotary knobs adjust the signal +/-12 dB. There's a notch at each knob's center position so it's easy to return to the flat setting.
Input Gain: The input gains for the left and right channels are set independently. The range is adjustable +/-18 dB to match the source output to the EQ input.
Output Level: The adjustable output levels allow you to increase the head unit's line voltage to the top of your amp's input range; up to 9.5 volts RMS/13 volts peak.