Zoom V3 Vocal Processor, Vocal Effects Pedal, 3-Part Harmony, Pitch Correction, 16 Studio Grade Effects, Battery Powered, for Streaming and Recording
Zoom V3 Multi-effects Vocal Processor
The Zoom V3 Multi-effects Vocal Processor is a tabletop vocal processing unit for content creators, streamers, and podcasters. It's loaded with easy-to-use effects such as pitch correction, harmony, and much more. You have access to built-in reverb, delay, and compression — with independent controls for each parameter. The Zoom V3 comes equipped with an expression pedal input that allows you to tweak specific effects on the fly. And if your recordings sound faint or indistinct, the Enhance control will improve your sound in no time. Finally, the V3 doubles as a handy USB 2.0 audio interface to simplify your workflow and record straight into your DAW or streaming client.
- Processor Type: Multi-effects Vocal Processor
- Number of Channels: 1
- Presets - Factory: 16 Presets
- Effects Types: 16 x FX: Harmony, Talk Box, Vocoder, Octave, Unison, Whistle, Distortion, Chorus, Reverb, Delay
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- USB: 1 x USB Micro-B 2.0 (2 x 2)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (control)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately) / 4 x AA Batteries
- Height: 1.96"
- Width: 7.48"
- Depth: 5.90"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ZV3
A powerful performance tool
The Zoom V3 has a selection of effects for you to experiment with. From Whistle and Chorus effects to child-like voices and telephone simulations, the Zoom V3 can do it all. Harmony mode allows you to select up to two extra voices and create three-part harmonies with ease. You also get independent control over the reverb, delay, and compression levels. Best of all, you can use up to 5 effects concurrently while you're performing.