Yamaha YAS-207 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
World's first sound bar with DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound. The Yamaha YAS-207BL takes your TV and movie watching experience to another level. It allows you to watch shows in a fully immersive experience. This sound bar system features the DTS Virtual: X system, which simulates a full surround sound experience. You’ll hear sound effects from all directions, even at varying heights without the need for multiple speakers and setups. The soundbar also features Clear Voice mode, which automatically enhances the sound of speech during shows and documentaries so you don’t miss a word. With its sleek and smooth design, the media bar fits seamlessly beneath your television for a stylish yet understated look. Despite the speaker bar's slim and subtle design, the added home subwoofer really packs a punch for a deeper, lower range.
- 200W total power, 100W soundbar and 100W woofer
- DTS Virtual: X simulates a full surround sound experience with sound that moves around the room and at varying heights
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capable with a Bluetooth range of 33' for streaming your favorite music
- Slim, understated design features a speaker bar with a depth of 4.25" and woofer with a depth of 15.75"
- Clear Voice mode for enhanced dialogue that makes voices more intelligible
- Deep, powerful wireless home subwoofer for impactful bass
- Touch-sensitive buttons and discreet LED indicators
- Control with the included remote control or free app for Apple iOS and Android devices
- Automatically enhances compressed music
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog connection; supports 4K Ultra HD (60P) and HDR pass-through and HDCP 2.2, ensuring compatibility with the latest TVs
- Soundbar dimensions: 36.62" H x 2.37" L x 4.25" D
- Subwoofer dimensions: 7.12" H x 17.25" L x 15.75" D
- Soundbar weight: 6.0 lbs.; Subwoofer weight: 17.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years .
Amazing Things Come in Small Packages
This sound bar system is specially designed to enhance your audio when watching TV or movies. While televisions have continued getting smaller and thinner, this has unfortunately also meant smaller sound from the TV’s speakers. This media bar will change all that, with high impact sound that you wouldn’t expect from such a sleek device.
High-Tech Features in a Sound Bar System
You’ll discover a whole array of features from this woofer speaker and soundbar combo. It features the DTS Virtual: X system, which simulates a full surround sound experience allowing sounds to move around the room, even at varying heights. Ideal for simple setups and smaller spaces, you won’t have to connect multiple speakers like with more conventional surround sound systems. This home subwoofer bar is designed for multi-channel content and Dolby encoded soundtracks.
Hear Voices in Never Before Experienced Clarity
Sometimes when watching documentaries or listening to news broadcasts, the dialogue is difficult to follow. Clear Voice mode enhances the sounds of human speech, allowing these elements to come through crystal clear.
Music and Movies in One
This soundbar will also allow you to stream music from your Bluetooth or Wi-Fi devices so you can listen to your favorite tunes from anywhere. Compressed music files are automatically enhanced to come through with increased clarity. The mid and low ranges are deepened for vivid quality.
A Sleek and Compact Design
This sound bar system is small enough to fit beneath most conventional flat panel TVs. It has a low profile for a streamlined look that easily enhances your modern décor, and features smooth, touch-sensitive buttons and discreet LED indicators. Additionally, it's easy to move from one spot to another when needed. Place on any shelf, or mount it to the wall for an out of the way location. Keyholes and a mounting template are included.
Deep Bass from a Tiny Device
The built-in subwoofer offers deep, rumbling bass notes that can be controlled easily from the included remote control. Change the bass intensity right from your seat – take it up or down a notch depending on whether you’re watching a movie or jamming to your favorite songs.
Find Multiple Ways to Enjoy Your Audio
This soundbar comes with 4K Ultra HD (60P) and HDR Pass Through capabilities, as well an optical cable to connect directly to your TV. IT’s ready to go as soon as you’re connected – no tricky software to download. Additionally, it can be controlled via the included remote control, or through the free downloadable app, which is available for iOS and Android devices. For TVs that have HDMI-CEC capabilities, your TV remote can be programmed to control the sound bar system as well.
Sound Bar with DTS Virtual:X
A New Dimension of Sonic Realism.
It’s never been easier to immerse yourself in clear, lifelike sound for all of your TV shows, movies, games and music. The world's first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X, the YAS-207 is capable of virtualizing sound in multiple dimensions – including height – offering more realistic sonic reproduction of any content without the complexity of using numerous speakers. The slim bar fits perfectly in front of your TV or can be wall-mounted, while the included wireless subwoofer can be placed anywhere in the room.
- World's first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound - source: dts.com/media-center. Available via firmware update Aug. 2017
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog connection
Enhanced Realism and Immersion from Any Content
As the world's first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X, the YAS-207 can virtualize immersive 3D surround sound, simulating sound effects that move around and even above the listener.
While DTS Virtual:X produces the most convincing envelopment from content designed in object-based immersive formats, such as DTS:X or Dolby Atmos, it also works its magic on any multichannel or stereo content, upmixing non-immersive soundtracks to create more lifelike, spacious sound for all of your favorite TV shows, movies, games and music.
Easy, High-Performance Connectivity
For the fastest, easiest setup, the YAS-207 comes with an optical cable in the box that allows for a single-cable connection to the output of a TV. For best performance, the YAS-207 offers an HDMI input and output that can be used with separately-sold HDMI cables. It supports 4K Ultra HD (60P) and HDR pass-through, and HDCP 2.2, ensuring compatibility with the latest TVs and sources.
Three Ways to Stay in Control
It's nice to have choices. The YAS-207 comes with a dedicated remote control in the box or it can be controlled with a free, downloadable app for Apple iOS and Android devices. If your TV is compatible with HDMI-CEC and you use separately-sold HDMI cables to hook it up, you can turn the power on and off, switch inputs, adjust the volume and easily perform other operations by using your existing TV remote.
There's an App for It
If your smartphone or tablet is always nearby, you’ll want to check out the free, downloadable Home Theater Controller app. It gives you smart operability of the YAS-207 in a beautiful and intuitive design. You can select input, select surround mode and make sound adjustments. It also does more, providing access to settings beyond what is available from the included remote control.
Bluetooth Made Better
Stream your favorite music from your mobile devices via Bluetooth with surprising sound quality. The YAS-207 automatically enhances the high-end of compressed music sources and deepens the mid- to low-ranges, giving you a more vivid and warm sound quality approaching the original.
- Center unit: Four 1 3/4" woofers, Dual 1" tweeters
- Subwoofer: 6 1/4" cone woofer
- Output power: 200W total power: 100W + 100W subwoofer
- Power consumption
- Center unit: 30W
- Subwoofer: 19W
- Standby power consumption
- Center unit
- 0.4W (HDMI control off, Bluetooth standby off)
- 0.9W (HDMI control on, Bluetooth standby off)
- 0.5W (HDMI control off, Bluetooth standby on)
- 0.9W (HDMI control on, Bluetooth standby on)
- Center unit (W x H x D): 36 5/8" x 2 3/8" x 4 1/4"
- Subwoofer (W x H x D): 7 1/8" x 17 1/4" x 15 3/4"
- Center unit: 6 lbs.
- Subwoofer: 17.4 lbs.
- HDMI: 1 In/1 Out
- Digital optical: 1 In
- Analog audio: 1 In
- 4K passthrough: Yes (50/60Hz YCbCr = 4:4:4, HDR, HDCP 2.2)
- 3D passthrough: Yes
- ARC: Yes
- CEC: Yes
- Auto lip-sync: Yes
- Surround technology: DTS Virtual:X
- Surround Mode: Music, TV program, Movie, Sport, Game
- Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes (for Bluetooth)
- Bass extended: Yes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- DTS Digital Surround: Yes
- Wireless music streaming: Yes (with Bluetooth)
- Bluetooth version/profile: (Version) Ver 4.1 + EDR (Profile) A2DP, SPP (Audio Codec) SBC, MPEG AAC
- Bluetooth maximum communication range: 33 feet
- Wireless subwoofer: Yes
- App control: Yes