Yamaha NSIC600WH 6-1/2" 2-Way In-Ceiling Speakers (Pair) - White
These in-ceiling speakers feature moisture-resistant 6-1/2" polypropylene mica woofer cones for enhanced mid-low sound reproduction. The 1" swivel tweeter lets you precisely aim high frequencies for optimal sound output.
- Speaker Type In-Ceiling, PAIR
- Crossover Type-2-way
- Maximum Frequency Response-28 kHz; Crossover Frequency-3.20 kHz
- RMS Output Power-110 W; Sensitivity 90 decibels
- Impedance-8 Ohm
- Tweeter Size 1 inches
- Driver Type-Dome
- Woofer Size 6.5 inches
- Slim profile design for flush in-celing or wall mounting
- Sealed back cover protects against dust and moisture
- Paintable grill and large mounting clamp
- Polypropylene mica cone woofer for high-performance mid/low sound reproduction
- Number Of Speakers 2Height 4.50 inches; Width 9.5 inches; Depth 9.5 inches
- Height 4.50 inches; Width 9.5 inches; Depth 9.5 inches
- Weight 3.3 pounds
1" Swivel Tweeter: The Yamaha NS-IC600 in-ceiling speaker features a 1" fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter that delivers pure high frequency with precise sound positioning. The tweeter can be angled (tilted & swiveled) for the best sound dispersion into your room.
6.5" Moisture Resistant Woofer: The Yamaha NS-IC600 features a moisture resistant 6.5" polypropylene mica cone woofer for high performance mid-low sound reproduction.
Acoustic Baffle: The Yamaha NS-IC600 in-ceiling speaker incorporates a grain-finished acoustic baffle with spiral pattern for natural sound dispersion.
Spring Post Terminals: The Yamaha NS-IC600 in-ceiling speaker is outfitted with spring post terminals to connect on your speaker wire (up to 12 AWG). The spring post terminals will also accept banana plugs (single only).
Applications: The Yamaha NS-IC600 in-ceiling speaker can be used in a distributed audio system, a stereo application, or as surrounds in a home theater application.
- Stereo: For best stereo performance, install the left and right in-ceiling speakers at equal distance from the listening position. Each speaker should be separated by a distance of 6' to 10'.
- Home Theater (Surrounds): Use these speakers for left & right surround channels. Surround speakers should ideally be placed behind the listening area, at least as far apart as the front speakers and up to 2" additional feet apart per side.
In-Ceiling Mounting: The Yamaha NS-IC600 features a slim profile design for flush in-ceiling mounting. The NS-IC600 will require an 8.0625" (diameter) round cutout in your ceiling with 4.25" of mounting depth. A cutout template is provided. The ceiling board should be 1/4" to 1.125". thick. Four mounting clamps with non-slip tread secure the speaker to your ceiling
Paintable Magnetic Grilles: The magnetic grilles easily attach and can be painted to match your room decor.
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh