Yamaha CD-C600BL 5-Disc CD Changer
Enjoy hours of high fidelity audio with the Yamaha CD-C600 5-Disc CD Changer with Playxchange. This 5-disc CD changer can play your collection of CD and CD-R/RW discs as well as MP3 and WMA files from a disc or USB memory. Meanwhile, CD text display allows you to see the CD title, artists name and track title so you can follow along with your music.
- 5-disc carousel design
- PlayXchange disc mechanism lets you change up to 4 discs without interrupting playback
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs & CD-RWs, and MP & WMA CDs
- Program, repeat, and random play
- Pure Direct mode for enhanced sound quality
- Front-panel USB input for connecting select iPods other portable MP3 players
- IR port for remote repeater systems
- RS-232C port for third party controllers
- signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- high-performance DAC for high conversion precision with low noise
- sophisticated circuitry and layout with short signal paths and floating laser pickup mechanism
- One set of RCA stereo output jacks; One optical digital audio output
- Intelligent Digital Servo compensates for any disc errors for trouble-free playback
- 17-1/8"W x 4-5/8"H x 17-3/16"D
- Warranty: 2 years
Intelligent Digital Servo System: This type of system uses a microcomputer to monitor the signal, adjusting pickup tracking and focus, as well as spindle motor speed, to compensate for any problems.
High-Performance DAC: The Yamaha CDC-600 5-disc CD changer employs a high-performance DAC for high conversion precision with low noise.
CD Compatibility: The Yamaha CDC-600 5-disc CD changer will play CD-Audio, CD-Text, CD-R, and CD-RW discs (12cm or 8cm).
CD Text: When a CD Text encoded CD is played, this unit will display the CD Text information - disc title, artist name, and track name.
MP3/WMA Playback: The CDC-600 supports playback of compressed MP3 (8-320 kbps) and WMA (16-320 kbps) files recorded on CD-R and CD-RW discs using the ISO 9660 format. The CD player can recognize up to 256 folders, 512 filers per folder, and a maximum of 999 total files.
PlayXchange: PlayXchange allows you to change up to 4 discs without interrupting playback. Most of the tray extends from the unit when opened, which allows you to insert all four CDs without rotating the tray.
Disc Selection: Using the buttons on the front panel you can directly access the 5 discs. On the supplied remote there are buttons to skip disc in either direction. Direct track selection is available on the remote.
Playback Modes: The Yamaha CDC-600 offers Disc Scan, Program Play, Random, and Repeat playback modes:
- Disc Scan: This feature plays 10 seconds of each disc in the changer.
- Program Play: Up to 24 tracks from any combination of the 5 discs can be programmed and played in any order.
- Disc Mode: The mode button on the remote toggles between 1 Disc and 5 Disc modes.
- Random Play: This unit allows you to play songs randomly in 1 Disc or 5 Disc modes. Random play is only accessible with the remote control.
- Repeat Play: The CDC-600 allows you to repeat the current track, current disc, all discs, or the current program. Additionally you can repeat a specific section of a song (A/B Repeat) and repeat can be used with Random Play.
Pure Direct: The Pure Direct mode improves the sound quality; the front panel display and optical digital output are turned off.