Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A4A 7.2 Channel Home Theater AV Receiver
Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A4A 7.2-Channel Home Theater Receiver
The Yamaha Aventage RX-A4A delivers realistic sound and video that transports you out of your home and into your favorite movie. Whether you’re watching, listening or gaming, you’ll feel completely immersed. Yamaha Aventage Series AV receivers are crafted with meticulous design and craftsmanship to deliver an exceptional audio and video experience. Aventage Series AV receivers bring studio grade sound and sophisticated video enhancements to your home with unparalleled attention to detail in design, engineering, and fabrication. The Yamaha Aventage RX-A4A AV receiver employs fully discrete power amplification for clean, dynamic sound. The Yamaha RX-A4A seven-channel amplifier section is rated at 110 watts (into 8-ohm, at 20-20kHz, with 0.06% THD, driving 2 channels). Intelligent Amp Assignment automatically assigns amplifier channels of the Yamaha AV receiver to certain speakers depending on what speaker layout has been selected and what content is being played back. You can connect up to nine speakers to the AV receiver and it will determine which seven speakers need amplification.
- 7-channel amplifier
- 110 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.06% THD, with 2 channels driven
- High slew rate design for clear, consistent performance across a wide frequency range
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for enveloping overhead sound effects
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization creates three-dimensional effects without height speakers (via free future firmware update)
- Surround:AI™ technology analyzes your content and creates optimal surround effects in real time
- H-shaped cross frame adds additional stability to the chassis while reducing vibrations
- YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer) automatic speaker calibration
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- MusicCast wirelessly connects compatible Yamaha components together for seamless whole-home audio
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control devices
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Dual-room/dual-source output, 2 Zone Home Theater Receiver
- Amp assign function lets you use the surround back speaker outputs in different configurations like bi-amping the front speakers, or for use in Zone 2
- Using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.2-channel sound in main room
- HDMI 2.1 audio/video switching: 7 in, 3 out
- All HDMI connections support 4K/60Hz video
- HDMI connections will support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video with free future firmware update
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs and HDR-encoded content
- Supports HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- Gaming-optimized video processing technologies for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Quick Media Switching (QMS), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduce or eliminate lag and frame tearing
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- Digital audio inputs: 2 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- 3 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- Phono Input MM (moving magnet) for connecting a turntable
- 7.2-channel RCA preamp outputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8"W x 7-1/2"H x 17-3/8"D (10-5/8"H with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- Weight: 35.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years (5 years with Yamaha account creation and model registration)
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RX-A4ABL
This artificial intelligence analyzes the DSP parameters and optimizes the surround effect of distinct sound elements such as background music, dialogue, and sound effects. It’s like having a professional sound engineer tune the sound according to the scene. 64-bit processing with Qualcomm® QCS407.
Crafted for Clarity
The newly designed Anti-Resonance Technology (A.R.T.), H-shaped Cross Frame and mechanical structure are a rock-solid defense against internal and external vibrations that affect the sound. Experience crystal clear sound that moves you, all while your AV receiver stays perfectly still.
CINEMA DSP HD3
This unique Yamaha proprietary sound field playback technology was created by combining actual measured sound field data with cutting-edge digital signal processing technology. The revamped CINEMA DSP HD3 features new signal processing algorithms and maximizes sound effects, accurately reproducing a new dimension of realism
8K60AB, 4K120AB and 4K60
This receiver supports end-to-end 8K/4K resolutions and higher refresh rates, giving you a smoother and more realistic viewing experience.
HDR10+ and Dolby Vision
The latest enhancement for HDR provides deeper contrast and more realistic images that stay true to the creators' intent. Support for Dolby Vision, HybridLog Gamma, and BT-2020 included.
Enhanced Gaming Features (ALLM, VRR, QMS, and QFT)
New enhanced gaming/media features offer seamless motion and transitions to enhance your performance.
Future Support for Multiple HDMI Inputs
These HDMI inputs will equally support the latest HDMI technology to allow several next-gen gaming consoles to be connected at the same time.
Explore the power of multi-room audio, access your sources and streaming devices, and control your AV receiver, all through your smartphone.
Working with Alexa and Google Assistant, your AV receiver is always at your command. Through AirPlay 2, you can stream your music via voice control operation, Siri, from an Apple iOS device.
AV Setup Guide App
This app offers expert guidance through installation, cable connections, and various other settings.
This receiver includes integration with third-party control partners, including Crestron, URC, RTI, Control4, and more.
YPAO™-R.S.C. with Multipoint Measurement and Precision EQ
YPAO (Yamaha Room Acoustic Optimizer) analyzes your room acoustics and measures speaker characteristics to optimize every channel of your home theater. R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) also optimizes sound parameters for maximum performance from CINEMA DSP, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™. This feature includes low-frequency mode.
Compatible with Wireless Surround Sound
Go wire-free with MusicCast Surround, letting you create a 5.1-channel surround sound system without the need to run wires to the back of the room. Connect wirelessly by connecting one MusicCast 50 or two MusicCast 20 wireless speakers to this AV receiver.
Dynamic and Compelling Design
Classic Yamaha craftsmanship meets cutting-edge design. Every piece has been carefully crafted to ensure this AV receiver looks and sounds perfect in your home. High-Quality Digital Components Qualcomm® QCS407 takes your AV receiver’s surround sound to the next level with support for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®. With SABRE ES9007S Premier Audio DAC, you get extraordinary signal-to-noise ratio and up to 120 dB of dynamic range for professional quality audio.