Tascam MZ-223 7-Channel 3-Zone Rackmount Audio Mixer With Voice Priority
Tascam MZ-223 - Industrial-Grade Zone Mixer
The Tascam MZ-372 is an industrial-grade multi-channel, multi-zone mixer well suited for small format install applications such as hotels, restaurants, meeting rooms, schools, houses of worship, and more. Source content can include music, spoken word (microphone), turntables, and more and are easily controlled via familiar sliders and assignment controls on the front panel.
- Five Input Channels
- Each Input Offers 2 x Pair of RCA Inputs
- Three Outputs: Each with XLR and RCA
- Two Microphone Inputs: Combo XLR-1/4"
- Dedicated 3-Band EQ on Mics and Outputs
- Dedicated Talkover Function for Ducking
- Dedicated Headphone Output
- Dedicated Monitor Output
- Includes Power Supply
- Headphone Output 1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS
- Maximum Output: 50 mW + 50 mW (into 32 Ohms load)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Distortion 0.03%
- Crosstalk 65 dB
- Power Dedicated AC Adapter: PS-M1524
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 15 VDC
- Output Current: 2.4 A
- Power Consumption 35 W(including protrusions)
- Weight 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg
The MZ-223 allows multiple audio sources to be mixed, segregated, and routed to three independent main outputs. The rear panel offers five input channels with 10 sets of RCA stereo pairs for connecting a variety of equipment. Channels 1 and 2 also offer a switchable phono preamp for connecting turntables. Each of the three outputs offers a pair of balanced XLR and a pair of unbalanced RCA connectors. Additionally, the monitor output is offered on a pair unbalanced RCA connectors.