SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System, 6-Pack
Improve subwoofer performance and reduce rattling. (6 Feet)
Fits most brands with included mounting hardware.
The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System was engineered to bring out the very best performance from your subwoofer by decoupling and isolating it from the floor. The result: tighter and cleaner sounding bass, less buzz/rattle in the room, and fewer complaints from adjacent neighbors in apartments and townhouses. It’s the next best thing to sound-proofing and perfect for carpeted rooms, hardwood floors or any environment where rattle or vibration is evident.
Inspired by over a decade of experience as a leading subwoofer manufacturer and developed through extensive accelerometer and acoustic measurements, this system features optimized durometer elastomer feet which significantly reduce floor vibration.
Compatible with nearly any brand and model of subwoofer, the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System replaces the existing basic OEM screw-in feet in just minutes.
The benefits of the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System include:
- Less buzz/rattle from objects in the room.
- Cleaner and tighter sounding bass with less floor boom and vibration.
- Affordable and discreet alternative to platforms and risers.
- Works with any brand subwoofer which accepts screw-in feet.
- Fewer complaints from neighbors in apartments and townhouses.