SVS SoundPath 3M RCA Subwoofer/Audio Cable - 3M (9.9 Feet)
SVS SoundPath 3M RCA Subwoofer/Audio Cable
- The center conductor and shield are both hand-soldered to the RCA connector.
- The outer PVC jacket is secured to the RCA connector with a large diameter set screw which firmly holds the jacket against the RCA body.
- This high-quality termination enhances durability and longevity.
Premium RCA Subwoofer/ Audio Cable
SVS SoundPath cables are the perfect choice for all subwoofer and full-range audio applications.
Featuring a highly polished chrome-plated outer connector shell with SVS logo and a handsome black Nylon protective covering, SoundPath cables exude quality craftsmanship and complement any high-end system.
With cold-fused gold plating on the center pin and the outer contact ring, a multi-strand high-purity copper center conductor, and a heavy-duty 56-strand outer shield - SoundPath audio cables have outstanding connection integrity, superior resistance to RFI sources for ultra quiet operation, and excellent electrical performance with an ultra-wide bandwidth and exceptionally low capacitance.
Amazingly faithful to the input signal, SoundPath audio cables deliver a spacious soundstage, solid three-dimensional imaging, sparkling and airy highs, an uncolored and neutral midrange and tight, articulate bass.
Available in a wide range of lengths from 1 meter to 15 meters. Choose the 1 meter length for connecting CD, DVD, SACD players and external amplifiers (stereo pairs are color coded for polarity). Select the longer lengths for subwoofer connections.
- Conductor DCR:139 mΩ/meter
- Shield DCR: 35 mΩ/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 50Ω.
- Nominal Capacitance: 100 pF/meter @ 1kHz
- Rated Bandwidth: DC-5.0 MHz (3M cable) with ≤1.1 VSWR and ≥26dB Return Loss.
- Protective Outer Jacket Cover: Black Nylon weave with attractive white cross hatch pattern.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh