Sennheiser RS 135 Wireless On Ear Headphones
- on-ear, open-back design
- included wireless transmitter delivers high-quality audio to the headphones
transmitter features an attached cable to connect to the stereo RCA output on your TV or audio system
- 3.5 mm stereo minijack adapter included
- 1/4" adapter also included
- 900 MHz RF (radio frequency) wireless transmission
- wireless range: up to 328 feet
- transmitter also serves as a docking station to recharge the headphones
- battery life: up to 20 hours with a full charge using the included batteries
- volume and tune dial on headphones
- includes 2 "AAA" NiMH rechargeable batteries for the headphones
- frequency response: 22-19,500 Hz
- headset weight: 7 oz. (with batteries)
- warranty: 2 years
What's in the Box:
- HDR 135 Over-ear wireless headphone
- TR 135 Transmitter with attached 82" audio cable (stereo RCA plugs)
- Stereo RCA-to-3.5mm plug adapter
- 3.5mm-to-1/4" plug adapter
- 2 "AAA" NiMH rechargeable batteries (1.2V 600mAh each)
- AC adapter (NT9-3A) with attached 5' DC output cord (DC output: 9V 0.34A)
- Instruction Manual
- Safety Guide
- Info card on connecting to TV
- Diagram for connecting AC adapter
Overview: The Sennheiser RS 135 RF Wireless headphone system consists of a pair of wireless headphones (HDR 135) and a radio frequency (RF) transmitter (TR 135). The system is designed to enhance the sound of your TV or home audio source, and to give you the freedom to walk around your home with the headphones on.
Wireless Headphones: The HDR 135's wireless headphones feature an open, supra-aural (on-ear) design. The soft-padded ear cups and headband provide hours of listening comfort. The headphones have the power control left ear cup, and volume and tuning controls on the right ear cup. Two charging contacts are located on the inside of the headband. With the batteries installed, the HDR 135 headphones weigh 7.9 ounces.
TR 135 Transmitter: The transmitter connects to your television's or audio system's audio output via the attached RCA cable (82" length). The audio is transmitted on the 900 MHz band (926.15 to 927.55 MHz) with FM stereo modulation. The extended transmission range is approximately 328 feet (100 meters) with reception through walls and ceilings. The transmitter is powered by a 9-volt DC power supply/AC adapter. The transmitter features a convenient charging stand for the headphones that extends above the top of the transmitter. Two keyhole slots are provided on the back to allow you to wall-mount the transmitter, if desired.
Audio Connections: The transmitter has an attached audio cable with stereo RCA plugs. Two adapters are included: a female stereo RCA-to-male 3.5mm (1/8") plug, and a female 3.5mm-to-1/4" (6.3mm) plug.
Rechargeable Batteries: The headphones are powered by two (included) "AAA" rechargeable NiMH batteries (1.2V, 600mAh). The batteries fully charge in approximately 18 hours when placed on the charging stand. Typical battery life is approximately 22 hours of use. Standard, non-rechargeable "AAA" batteries should not be used in the headphones.
- Frequency Response: 22Hz - 19,500Hz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 106dB at 1kHz, 1 Vrms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.7% at 1 kHz, 100dB SPL
- Transmission Range: Up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Headphones (Earcups): Width 3.163", Height 4.013", Depth 1.721"
- Transmitter: Width 3.32", Height 5.25" (8.875" including charging stand), Depth 5.24"