Sennheiser HDV 820 Digital Headphones Amplifier
Sennheiser HDV 820 Reference Headphone Amplifier
The Perfect Partner for Reference-Class Headphones There are two things that mark a quest for perfection: It is never completed and it has the potential to bring out the most extraordinary things with the power to shape the future within its field. Enter the HDV 820 which will surely change the way you listen to and experience your music. That is if you are lucky enough to possess headphones capable of turning the extremely high-quality audio signal delivered by the HDV 820 into an aural quality just as supreme. The Mission: Better the Best When you have engineered audio components that represent the state of the art going one better is the most rewarding task Sennheiser can think of. It was the task they set out on when they designed the HDV 820. The Sound: Making Great Headphones Show All Their Class Virtually everything. That is what the HDV 820 will give to your headphones. So it will be up to them to make it heard. The different timbres of two otherwise identical instruments. The distance between the musicians of an orchestra the tension before a singer delivers the first note - It is all there for you to discover.
Sennheiser HDV 820 Reference Headphone Amplifier Product Highlights:
- The HDV 820 delivers reference digital-to-analog conversion (DAC) and world-class headphone amplification in one audiophile-grade device
- Convert to analog from USB, S/PDIF coaxial and Optical sources with the ESS 9028PRO SABRE DAC
- Over 115 dB of pristine gain for vivid, dynamic sound reproduction with < 0.001 percent THD Screen reader support enabled.
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs; Outputs: XLR3, XLR4, 6.3mm (1/4-inch), dual 4.4mm Pentaconn (balanced) and stereo XLR analog pass-thru
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Included components: HDV 820, AC Cable, USB driver, owners manual
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- MFR # HDV 820