Sennheiser HD 350BT Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone - Black
Sennheiser HD 350BT Over-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones
The Sennheiser HD 350BT over-ear wireless headphones feature Bluetooth 5.0 to give you the freedom to listen to your favorite music anywhere you want. The HD 350BT headphones come with a USB charging cable. Both earcups fold in so you can easily toss them in a briefcase or suitcase.
- Up to 30 Hours of Battery Life
- Supports AAC, aptX, and aptX Low Latency
- Dual Beamforming MEMS Microphones
- Dedicated Siri/Google Assistant Button
- Make Hands-Free Phone Calls
- Software Equalizer via Smart Control App
- Podcast Mode Enhances Speaking Content
- Touch Controls on Earcups
- Compact and Foldable Design
- Soft, Cushioned Earcups and Headband
- USB-C charging cable
- Detachable cable with angled 3.5mm plug for wired listening
- Carrying case
- Frequency response: 18-22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Weight: 8.4 ounces
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 508384
Bluetooth: The HD 350BT headphones are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, and have the following profiles: HFP (Hands-Free Profile), HSP (Headset Profile), AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile), and A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). In addition, AAC, SBC, aptX, and aptX Low Latency audio codecs provide high quality audio that is comparable to a wired connection. You can connect to up to 2 devices at a time, and switch between them, as desired.
Voice Assistant: The headphones have a dedicated Voice Assistant button that allows you to access the Voice Assistant that is available on the system or app on your smartphone (such as Siri, Google Assistant, or others).
Sennheiser Smart Control App: The Sennheiser Smart Control app lets you take advantage of all of the functions and settings of the HD 350BT headphones. The app makes it easy to pair the headphones to your phone, and to configure the headphones the way you want them. The built-in equalizer can raise or lower frequencies to give you the sound you're looking for. You can also turn on (or off) the voice prompts and beep sounds as you activate specific features. You can view the headphones' remaining battery life on the app when the headphones are connected via Bluetooth. The Smart Control app is compatible with Android 7.0 and up, and iOS 12.0 or later.
Battery: The Bluetooth function is powered by a 3.7-volt 300mAh Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours using the supplied USB-C charging cable. A full charge supplies enough power for 30 hours of wireless listening with Bluetooth. The remaining battery level can be monitored through the on-board LED and voice prompts. The battery life may also be displayed on the screen of your smartphone or device. The battery fully charges in approximately 2 hours with the included USB-C cable.
On-board Controls: The HD 350BTs have built-in controls on the right ear cup for power, volume, and music/phone call control. Music controls include play/pause, skip to next track, and skip to previous track. Phone controls include accept/end a call, reject call, call on hold, and toggle between 2 calls. Established calls can be transferred from the headphones to the smartphone by turning off the Bluetooth connection. Using the Voice Assistant function of your phone, you can make a call by speaking a command.
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz to 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 108 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.3 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Dimensions (Ear Cup): Width 2.978", Height 3.575", Depth 1.8"
- Weight: 7.85 ounces
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh