SENNHEISER CX Plus True Wireless Earbuds - Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones for Music and Calls with Active Noise Cancellation, Customizable Touch Controls, IPX4 and 24-hour Battery Life - White
Sennheiser CX Plus Noise-Canceling True Wireless In-Ear Headphones (White)
Take control of your audio experience with the customizable CX Plus Noise-Canceling True Wireless In-Ear Headphones from Sennheiser. Using dynamic 7mm TrueResponse drivers, the CX Plus earbuds are made to deliver rich audio and deep bass, which can be fine-tuned with a built-in equalizer by using the Sennheiser Smart Control app. When listening in public, use active noise cancellation to isolate yourself from distracting ambient noise, but if you need to let the world back in, simply activate Transparent Hearing via the integrated touch controls. These touch controls let you adjust music, hands-free calls, and voice activation of your digital assistant.
- Dynamic 7mm TrueResponse Drivers
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Up to 8 Hours of Playback
- Charging Case for 16 Additional Hours
- Let Audio In with Transparent Hearing
- 2 x Noise-Reducing Mics in Each Earbud
- Beamforming Microphone Technology
- IPX4 Water & Sweat Resistance
- Auto Pause/Play when Removed/Inserted
- Full Functionality with 1 Earbud or 2
- Color White
- Water Resistance Resistant
- IP Rating IPX4
- Dimensions Charging Case:
- 2.3 x 1.7 x 1.3" / 59 x 42.3 x 33.8 mm
- Weight Headphones:
- 0.2 oz / 6 g (Each)
- Charging Case:
- 1.2 oz / 35 g
On a full charge, the CX Plus headphones can give you up to 8 hours of audio, but an included charging case provides up to 16 additional hours. Simply place the earbuds inside and close the lid to begin recharging.
When paired with your smartphone via Bluetooth, you can use the CX Plus earbuds to make hands-free phone calls or use your device's digital assistant, such as Siri or Google Assistant. Dual noise-reducing, beamforming microphones in each earbud focus on your voice, helping to ensure that you're heard clearly when having conversations or giving commands. An adjustable sidetone feature lets you hear your own voice during phone calls.