Pioneer VSX-532 5.1-Channel AV Receiver
The VSX-532 5.1-Channel AV Receiver features 4 HDMI inputs and Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4) and HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass-through with HDCP 2.2. Enjoy audio streaming from compatible devices with the built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology. Pioneer’s signature MCACC and Phase Control technologies provide synchronized sound for a realistic and dynamic performance.
- Ultra HD passthrough with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4)
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) passthrough support
- 150W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1ch Driven)
- 80W/ch (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.08 %, 2ch Driven FTC)
See More Detail with 4K/60p Passthrough
The feature lets you take advantage of the highest-quality video source, by passing through 4K/60p /4:4:4 signals for viewing on a compatible display. The VSX-532 supports HDCP 2.2, so by connecting to a compatible device, you can enjoy premium content such as 4K videos with digital copy protection.
Next Generation Video Standard Ready
The VSX-532 is ready to pass through the next generation video standard HDR (High Dynamic Range), which was adopted by Ultra HD Bluray. HDR is a technology that drastically expands the brightness peak, providing a higher contrast between light and dark images, which creates even more life-like pictures.
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
Create the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer’s MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level, and distance, and equalizes response.
Synchronized Sound with Phase Control
When amplifying multi-channel audio signals, receivers use a Low Pass Filter (LPF) to process low-frequency signals for subwoofer output. This cause’s phase shift of the low-frequency signals compared to the main channel signals, and the delayed bass makes the sound lack synchronization. Pioneer’s Phase Control technology effectively eliminates phase lag and reproduces clearer mid- and high-range sound. You can feel the bass vibrating the air and deeper voices in films, and the groove of the performer in music content.
Master Quality with Dolby TrueHD/ DTS-HD Master Audio
The VSX-532 supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio surround soundtracks, letting you experience the world of true high definition entertainment from Blu-ray Discs. The lossless codecs are bit-for-bit identical to the studio master.
Enjoy Quality Sound from Compressed Audio
The Advanced Sound Retriever restores the output of compressed audio such as WMA, AAC, and MP3, to the level of CD sound. The technology creates new signals to restore the minor details left out during the compression process.
Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology
With the built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology (ver. 3.0), you can easily stream songs from compatible devices. The VSX-532 features A2DP profile, with support for SBC and AAC codecs.
Front USB Input
The front panel USB input terminal allows straightforward connection to a USB memory stick. This plug and play connectivity enables you to easily play music files.
- Amplifier design: Discrete direct energy
- Channels: 5
- Power output: Watts per channel (20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08%THD @ 8 ohms 2ch driven): 80W/ch
- Power output: Watts per channel (1kHz, 10%THD @ 6 ohm 1ch driven): 150W/ch
- Estimated power consumption/Network standby off: 210W/0.35W
Decoders and Formats
- Digital Core DSP Engine: Digital Core Engine with Texas Instruments Aureus DSP
- Audio DACs: 192kHz/24-bit
- Music file playback: 48kHz/16-bit Mp3, WMA, ACC via USB
- High-Definition Copy Protection (HDCP): 2.2
- Dolby TrueHD: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- DTS-HD Master Audio: Yes
- HDMI SACD transfer: 2 channel
- Phase control: Yes
- MCACC: Yes
- MCACC memory: 1
- Auto subwoofer crossover: Yes
- Auto Surround: Yes
- Stream Direct: Yes (Direct, Pure Direct)
- Advanced Surround: 10 + 1
- Front Stage Surround Advance: Yes
- Advanced sound retriever: Yes
- DSD music file: Yes (2ch)
- Tone control: 2 channel
- Sound Delay (Lip Sync): Yes (500ms)
- 4K Ultra HD passthrough: Yes (HDR10)
- 3D-ready: Yes
- Audio return channel: Yes
- HDMI standby through: Yes with input switch/last memory
- HDMI 36-bit Deep Color: Yes
- HDMI x.v. color: Yes
- HDMI input/output: 4 In (Rear)/1 Out
- Bluetooth built-in: Version 3.0, profile A2DP, Codec: SBC/AAC
- Composite A/V Input/Output: 2 In
- USB terminal: Front USB
- Analog audio inputs/outputs: 3 In
- Digital audio inputs/output: 2 In (optical 1, coaxial 1)
- Pre-amp output: 0.1ch
- Headphone output: Yes
- Front A/V inputs: USB
- AM/FM presets: AM/FM tuner 30 presets
- On-screen display: HDMI only
- Auto power down: Yes
- FL dimmer: Yes
- Remote: Yes
- Sleep timer: Yes
- Versatile speaker configuration: Front, Center, Surround
- Front panel: Brushed
- Speaker terminals: 2 large + 3 clip