SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System, 4-Pack Open Box
SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System, 4-Pack
Open Box items are products that have been returned to us by customers, or were on display in our retail store. In most cases these items are in like-new condition. These items are fully operational to manufacturer specifications and include all original Accessories/Original Box
- Great way to save on the latest technology!
- Availability is limited to stock on hand.
- Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- For more details please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1.888.707.3976
30-day money-back guarantee.
Improve subwoofer performance and reduce rattling (4 Feet)
Fits most brands with included mounting hardware.
The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System was engineered to bring out the very best performance from your subwoofer by decoupling and isolating it from the floor. The result: tighter and cleaner sounding bass, less buzz/rattle in the room, and fewer complaints from adjacent neighbors in apartments and townhouses. It’s the next best thing to sound-proofing and perfect for carpeted rooms, hardwood floors or any environment where rattle or vibration is evident.
Inspired by over a decade of experience as a leading subwoofer manufacturer and developed through extensive accelerometer and acoustic measurements, this system features optimized durometer elastomer feet which significantly reduce floor vibration.
Compatible with nearly any brand and model of subwoofer, the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System replaces the existing basic OEM screw-in feet in just minutes.
- 4-pack of threaded replacement feet for powered subwoofers
- Works with any brand of subwoofer that uses screw-in feet
- Reduces reflections off of the floor's hard surface
- Ideal for carpeted rooms, hardwood floors, or any space where room rattles, buzzes or vibrations are present
- Decouples and isolates the subwoofer from the floor, resulting in tighter and cleaner sounding bass
- Reduces buzzing and rattling from adjacent windows, cabinets, and doors
- Includes a variety of screw sizes to fit most subs
- Durable anodized steel outer shell
- Warranty: 5 years
What's in the box:
- 4 Elastomer isolation feet with steel outer shell
- Four M6 x 20mm screws
- Four M8 x 20mm screws
- Four 1/4"-20 x 20mm screws
- Owner's Manual
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh