Moccamaster 53941 KBGV Select 10-Cup Coffee Maker, Polished Silver
Technivorm KBGV Select Moccamaster 10-Cup Polished Silver Coffee Maker - 53941
The new Moccamaster KBGV Select makes it easy to brew either a half or full carafe – the selector switch allows you to choose the amount you prefer. It features a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of coffee when the carafe is removed. The KBGV Select brews a full 40 oz carafe of coffee in four to six minutes; after brewing, the coffee is kept warm on our unique hot plate. The hot plate's independent heating element ensures that your coffee is held at the perfect temperature, no matter what amount you've brewed. All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
- Number of Cups 10
- Type Coffee Maker
- Works With (Smart/App Compatible) No
- Accepts Kcups/Pods/Capsules No
- Milk Frother No
- BPA-Free Yes
- Water Capacity (L) 1.25
- Water Capacity (oz) 40
- Auto Shut-Off Yes
- Voltage 120V
- Wattage 1475W
- Construction Material Metal/Plastic
- Installation Type Freestanding
- Wi-Fi No
- Beverage Specialties Coffee
- Number of Beverage Specialties 1
- Approximate Dimensions
- Height (in) 14
- Width (in) 12.75
- Depth (in) 6.5
- Approximate Weight
- Unit Weight (lbs) 6
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) 10
- Warranty Information
- Labor Warranty 5 Years Limited
- Parts Warranty 5 Years Limited
Optimized for the Amount You Need
The KBGV Select is the only coffee brewer certified to brew both a half and full carafe to the Specialty Coffee Association's Golden Cup Standard. What that means to you - the most delicious coffee possible, no matter which amount you brew.
Tested and Approved
We evaluate Moccamaster coffee brewers across the four T’s of coffee brewing: temperature, time, turbulence, and total dissolved solids (TDS). A brewer that performs within the ideal ranges of the four T’s produces the perfect ratio of coffee flavor compounds extracted into water, which the SCA refers to as “the golden cup.” That ratio creates the flavors we enjoy when we sit back with a good cup of coffee, and every Moccamaster hits that mark every brew cycle.
The Coffee Brewer for Coffee Lovers
Since 1968, Moccamaster coffee brewers have set the global benchmark for at-home coffee brewing. Designed to extract the maximum flavor from your grounds in about 4-6 minutes, coffee from a Moccamaster is comparable to what you would brew using a more complex manual process or drink in a café.
We build our coffee brewers to last, using only the highest quality materials and offering replacement parts. With proper care and maintenance, this should be the last coffee brewer you ever need to buy.
- Moccamaster coffee brewers are handmade in heart of the Netherlands.
- Our brewers have a durable metal housing and use a copper boiling element to heat the water, which allows for consistent water temperature control.
- All plastics are BPA, BPS, BPF, and phthalate-free.
- We individually test every brewer before it leaves our factory.