MartinLogan Motion 35XT
The Motion 35XT speaker are designed to match the elegant aesthetic of the Motion 20, 40 & 60XT floorstanding speaker and are voice-matched with the entire Motion Series to allow listeners to build a two-channel or home theater system piece-by-piece. These new speakers feature rounded edges, a gently tapered top, and luscious high-gloss finishes.
- 20 to 250W Recommended Amplifier Power
- 2-Way Speaker Design
- 6.5" Aluminum Cone Woofer
- 1.25 x 2.4" Folded Motion XT Transducer
- 50 Hz to 25 kHz Frequency Response
- Ported Cabinet
Minimalistic Design Featuring Luxurious Real-Wood
Inspired by MartinLogan's ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion® Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance home theater or stereo. MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineers carefully crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product line that seamlessly blends our exquisite Folded Motion™ transducers with powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
- Motion 35XT speakers combine high-excursion, black aluminum cone woofers and low-turbulence, rear-firing, bass ports. Motion 35XT speakers feature a 6.5-inch woofer for deeper bass extension paired with our larger Folded Motion XT tweeter. Each model creates clear, highly dynamic, and precise sound. Premium, five-way binding posts assure a solid connection.
Motion 35XT is available in Piano Black and Black Cherrywood. The high-gloss black cherrywood finish has deep cherry undertones and appears almost black in low light, giving them a unique and understated elegance that blends into any environment.
- Frequency Response: 50–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 30°
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-250 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 2,200 Hz
- Crossover Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.25" × 2.4" (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts: Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 7.6"
- Depth: 11.8"
- Unit: 18.5 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited 5 Year
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.