Martin Logan Motion 60XT Floorstanding Speaker - Each (Gloss Black)
Martin Logan Motion 60XT Floorstanding Speaker
The elegant Motion 20, 40 & 60XT tower speakers are the newest additions to MartinLogan's award-winning Motion® Series. Voice-matched with the entire Motion Series products, the Motion 20, 40 & 60XT speakers feature our advanced resolution Folded Motion™ tweeter and have been designed with a luscious high-gloss piano black finish, subtle angled-top cabinet with soft radius corners and signature MartinLogan perforated grille.
- 1.25 x 2.4" Folded Motion XT Transducer
- 6.5" Aluminum Cone Midrange Woofer
- Dual 8" Aluminum Cone Woofers
- 20 to 400W Recommended Amplifier Power
- Bass-Reflex via Rear Firing Ports
- 5-Way Bi-Wire Binding Post
- Warranty: 5 years (with product registration)
- Dimensions: Height: 48" X Width: 11.4" X Depth: 14.4"
Weight: 66 lbs, Shipping: 70 lbs
A Versatile Performer
Each model feature dual sets of custom 5-way binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp capabilities and powerful rear-firing bass port. Stability is enhanced to create tighter coupling between speaker and floor with the included spikes.
XT stands for extreme, and for good reason. Motion 60XT speakers play louder, lower, and with unflinching accuracy. Dual 8" woofers and rear-firing bass ports create astonishing deep, precise bass, while a dedicated mid woofer promotes an open, revealing and authentic midrange. Paring this powerful trio with our most accurate Folded Motion XT tweeter creates audible acoustic alchemy that delivers an engaging and encompassing experience, cutting straight to the emotion locked inside your favorite recordings.
Beautiful High-Gloss Finish Options
Motion 60XT speakers are available in Piano Black and Black Cherrywood.
- Frequency Response: 35–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 30°
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-400 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 400 & 2,200 Hz
- Crossover Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.25" × 2.4" (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
- Mid Frequency Driver: 6.5" (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Sealed chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 8" (20.3cm) aluminum cone with cast aluminum basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Spikes: Included MiniETC™ Spikes
- Height: 48"
- Width: 11.4"
- Depth: 14.4"
- Unit: 66 lbs
- Shipping: 70 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited 5 Year
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh