Breaking all barriers, X20i sets a new standard in headphone acoustics. Powered by a true two-way dual armature design, the high-horsepower KG-926T woofer is mated to a high-resolution KG-125B super tweeter. This results in a palpable sound character and makes X20i the broadest bandwidth in-ear headphone available from Klipsch. INJECTION MOLDED STAINLESS STEEL HOUSING - Surgical grade steel is used for the highest degree of precision and strength. HIGH FREQUENCY SUPER TWEETER - Combined to make a true two-way armature combination delivering response above and beyond 20kHz. AUDIOPHILE BALANCED ARMATURE - The smallest, highest performing single-driver in the Klipsch lineup. INTRODUCING SUPER-SLIM - Built upon our patented oval ear tips and pre-installed on X20i, we've invented the most comfortable ear tip yet.
- With the introduction of X20i comes the most comfortable ear tip we have ever designed. Breaking all barriers, X20i sets a new standard in headphone acoustics.
- Built for the audiophile - No compromises were made. We packed every bit of technology we could into the X20i - and even created some of our own.
- Pre-installed on the product, we have redesigned our most popular ear tip into a super slim form factor.
- Advanced three-button mic and remote provide seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
- Complementing the groundbreaking design and acoustics of X20i is the ability to swap cables. Screw-type coaxial SSMCX connectors for both left and right sides allow for swapping cables or using custom balanced cables. Approximately 35% smaller than industry-standard MMCX connectors, X20i has all the advantages of interchangeable cables without any of the bulk.