Klipsch X12i Reference In-Ear Headphones
With a milled aluminum chassis less than 6mm in diameter, the X12i is one of the smallest headphones on the planet. Aided by the use of aluminum, not only is the X12i incredibly durable, but it also becomes unnoticeable during...
With a milled aluminum chassis less than 6mm in diameter, the X12i is one of the smallest headphones on the planet. Aided by the use of aluminum, not only is the X12i incredibly durable, but it also becomes unnoticeable during wear due to its diminutive weight. Advanced three-button mic and remote provide seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls. Available in black finish, each comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty. With the introduction of XR8i comes the most comfortable ear tip we have ever designed. Pre-installed on the product, we have redesigned our most popular ear tip into a super slim form factor. After extensive research, our surveys lead to the conclusion that ear canals are even narrower than we had ever expected. The super slim ear tip addresses that by using an even narrower and more tapered design, enabling people who have never found in-ear monitors to be comfortable to wear them without fatigue. However, all ears are unique, so included with the product are five additional sizes to choose from.
- Incredibly light and strong, aluminum maximizes durability and decreases wall thickness.
- The smallest, highest performing single-driver in the Klipsch lineup.
- Incredible comfort through oval ear tips and a tiny housing
- The lightest headphone Klipsch makes weighing a mere total of 15 grams.
- Utilizing a single custom KG-926 balanced armature, X12i achieves full range response from a tiny form factor
Receiver or Amplifier