Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Earphones In-ear Bluetooth Headphones - Gunmetal
Klipsch T5 II True Wireless
In-ear Bluetooth® headphones (Gunmetal)
The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless earphones are two independent wireless ear buds that deliver the legendary Klipsch sound comfortably and without wires. The second-generation T5s are approximately 25% smaller, with a shape that more closely mimics the shape of the ear canal. This provides a more secure fit and better noise isolation. The ear buds include Klipsch's contoured oval ear tips to ensure they stay in place for hours, even during rigorous activities. They have a much improved IP67 water resistance rating over the IPX4 rating of the original. The T5 II earphones include 6 pairs of ear tips, a sturdy, brushed metal Charging Case for storage and recharging the ear buds, and a USB-C charging cable (with USB-A adapter).
- 100% wire-free headphones True Wireless
- IPX67 sweat- and waterproof
- Streamlined design for more comfortable fit
- 5mm dynamic drivers voiced similarly to Klipsch speakers
- Ultra-thin, redesigned diaphragm for improved clarity
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX® and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- Built-in microphones for clear phone calls
- Four-mic system designed to better capture your voice in noisy or windy conditions
- Transparent Mode lets you hear external sounds
- Built-in rechargeable batteries offer 8 hours of listening
- Carrying case banks up to 24 hours of power to wirelessly recharge headphones
- USB-C cable included for charging case
- Includes 6 sizes of patented Klipsch oval ear tips for a secure, noise-isolating fit
- Fits natural shape of ear canal and avoids pressure points
- Offers up to 22dB of noise attenuation
- Controls on each earbud let you answer calls and control music and volume
- Frequency response: 10-19,000 Hz
- Weight: 0.77 oz. (both earbuds)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1069025
Drivers: The T5 II Wireless earphones feature the 2nd generation T5 drivers, designed for high output and natural sound with deep bass. The 5mm dynamic drivers were engineered from the ground up to give you the most performance from the smallest form factor. The T5 II's driver has an all new ultra-thin diaphragm for better clarity and improved audio quality.
Microphones: The earphones feature four microphones with cVc 8.0 (Clear Voice Chat) and Beamforming technology which enhances the clarity of your voice while actively reducing external noise. This makes your phone calls loud and clear.
Transparency Mode: The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless earphones offer a Transparency Mode, which uses the built-in microphones to pick up sound around you and pass it through to your ears. This allows you to maintain awareness of your surroundings without having to remove the earbuds.
Ear Tips: The patented, oval-shaped Comfort Fit silicone ear tips fit the natural shape of the ear canal, ensuring a deeper fit and good seal for excellent noise isolation (-22dB). Six pairs of silicone ear tips are included to help you find the best fit. Sizes include Small, Small+, Medium, Medium+, Large, and Large+.
Bluetooth 5.0: The earphones feature Bluetooth 5.0, with a range of up to approximately 33 feet (10 meters). A new signal-boost external antenna helps to provide a solid connection to your device for fewer dropouts. Bluetooth profiles include A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6, HSP 1.2, and HFP 1.7. The headphones include SBC, AAC, and aptX codecs for high-fidelity audio streaming.
On Board Controls: Control of the T5 II True Wireless has controls on the outside of each ear bud for music playback and phone calls. There are controls for the left and right ear buds when they are worn together, or individually as a single earphone. Long and short presses, long presses, and double presses are used to adjust the volume up or down, music playback (play/pause, skip forward, skip backward), phone calls (answer call, end call, mute microphone), and activating the voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant). Fewer functions can be controlled when using only one earbud.
Battery: Each T5 II True Wireless ear bud is powered by a 50mAh rechargeable battery. The ear buds are charged when placed inside the supplied Charging Case, which has a 360mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. The case's battery can be charged via USB (5.0V, 1.0A) with the supplied USB-C charging cable. If the charging device does not have a USB-C port, the included USB-C to USB-A adapter can be used. The earphones, when fully charged, provide up to 8 hours of battery life. The case's battery provides enough reserve power for three full charges, or 24 additional hours. When the T5 II True Wireless is paired with an iOS or Android device, the battery status is visible on the device's screen.
Klipsch Connect App: The Klipsch Connect App is designed to provide even more performance and potential for the T5 II True Wireless earphones. With the app, you can adjust the sound of your music with six preset EQ settings (flat, treble, vocal, podcast, bass, and rock). You can also set and save a custom EQ curve along 6 bands (60Hz, 150Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, and 15kHz). The battery status is available at a glance on the app, as well. To keep your earphones working in top shape, any firmware updates are delivered through the app. Klipsch Connect is available on the Apple App Store for iOS devices running version 12.4 or later, and from Google Play for devices with Android version 7.0 and up.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 19 kHz
- Ear Bud Dimensions: Width 0.956", Height 0.72", Depth 0.98"
- Charging Case Dimensions: Width 2.083", Height 1.926", Depth 1.09"
- Driver Diameter: 5mm
- Weight: 0.4 ounces (0.2 ounces each); earbuds with case: 3.5 ounces
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh