Klipsch Reference R‑14SA Dolby Atmos Speakers ‑ Pair
R-14SA TAKE YOUR MOVIES AND MUSIC TO NEW HEIGHTS, The R-14SA Dolby Atmos enabled elevation speaker is a fantastic complement to our Reference family. Set this height channel on top of your existing floor standing speaker to complete a hemisphere of rich, detailed sound. Your music and movies will never sound the same.
- Dolby Atmos add-on speakers
- designed to sit on top of floor-standing front or back speakers
- drivers are angled up to reflect sound off the ceiling, for a heightened soundstage and overhead effects
- connect to a Dolby Atmos compatible receiver's height channels
- can also be used as wall-mounted standard surround speakers
- 90° x 90° Hybrid Tractrix® horn with 3/4" LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) aluminum tweeter
- 4" spun copper IMG (injection-molded graphite) woofer
- acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design
- frequency response: conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- sensitivity: conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- power handling: up to 50 watts RMS (100 watts peak)
- MDF cabinet with durable brushed polymer veneer finish
- anti-vibration rubber feet and built-in keyhole slot wall-mounting brackets (mounting screws not included)
- binding post speaker terminals
- 6"W x 7-1/4"H x 11-1/4"D
- weight: 5.5 lbs. each
- warranty: 5 years
What's in the Box:
- 2 Dolby-atmos enabled speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Rubber bumpers
- User Manual
- Warranty sheet
- Important Safety Instructions
Dolby Atmos Elevation Speaker:
The Klipsch Reference R-14SA is a Dolby Atmos enabled home theater speaker which adds the Dolby Atmos elevation effect to any existing home theater speaker system to create an atmosphere of rich, detailed sound, or can be used as a surround speaker
Dolby Atmos delivers captivating, object-based sound that places and moves audio anywhere in the room to bring entertainment alive all around the audience. With Dolby Atmos sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill a home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail and depth.
Klipsch Design Philosophy:
The Klipsch Reference R-14SA delivers on Klipsch's speaker design philosophy; low distortion, high efficiency, flat frequency response, broad dynamic range, and controlled directivity.
0.75" Horn-Loaded Tweeter:
The R-14SA speaker features Klipsch's proprietary Tractrix Horn technology mated with a 0.75" aluminum LTS tweeter, for impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging and powerful dynamics.
- Tractrix Horn Technology: The square Tractrix Horn delivers a 90° (w) x 90° (h) dispersion pattern for a broader sound-stage.
- LTS (Linear Travel Suspension): Behind each horn lies a 0.75" aluminum tweeter with a linear travel suspension to minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance.
4" Copper-Spun IMG Woofer:
The Klipsch R-14SA speaker is outfitted with a single 4" Copper-Spun IMG woofer. The Copper-Spun IMG (Injection Molded Graphite) woofer is exceptionally light while being extremely rigid - providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
The Klipsch R-14SA speaker features a MDF cabinet with a brushed polymer veneer black finish that seamlessly integrates into almost any room or decor. MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) is utilized because of its damping characteristics for natural, uncolored sound without unwanted vibration and distortion.
Acoustically Transparent Grille:
The Klipsch R-14SA speaker comes with a removable, black cloth grille that is acoustically transparent.
The Klipsch Reference series speaker is fitted with sturdy binding posts to ensure a secure connection to many types of cable and connectors. The binding post terminals will accept banana plugs (single only), pin-connectors, spade-lugs and bare wire (up to 10AWG).
The Klipsch Reference series R-14SA offers flexibility when mounting the Dolby Atmos enabled speaker.
- Rubber Feet: The Dolby Atmos enabled loudspeaker features four integrated rubber feet so you can sit the speakers on top of your existing front tower loudspeaker securely. The top of your loudspeaker needs to be flat and measure at least 6.0625" (w) x 11.25" (d).
- Wall Mounting: The Klipsch R-14SA speaker features a single keyhole slot on the back of the cabinet for wall-mounting the speaker without any additional wall-mount bracket (mounting screws not supplied).
The R-14SA Dolby Atmos enabled elevation speaker is a fantastic complement to our Reference family. Set this height channel on top of your existing floorstanding speaker to complete a hemisphere of rich, detailed sound. Your music and movies will never sound the same.
In addition to delivering the Klipsch Dolby Atmos sound, the R-14SA Elevation Speaker's versatility allows it to become a surround sound speaker angled perfectly on your wall.
- Adds Dolby Atmos experience to any floorstanding/bookshelf speaker
- Can be used as surround speaker
- 3/4" Linear Travel Suspension Aluminum Tweeter
- 4" Spun Copper IMG Cone Woofers
- 90x90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- MDF Cabinet with Brushed Polymer Veneer
- Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 6” x 11.25"
90x90 Tractrix Horn
Our exclusive Tractrix Horn technology and aluminum tweeters deliver the most impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging and powerful dynamics. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tweeter
A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Spun Copper IMG Woofers
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid–providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
MDF Cabinet + Hidden Terminals
With a brushed polymer veneer finish, the R-140SA provides a contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor. The enhanced rear terminal angle allows the speaker wire to hook up easily and remain hidden whether in use as a topper or on the wall as a surround sound speaker.