Klipsch SPL-150 15" Reference Powered Subwoofer (Ebony)
- $ 1,26900 $ 1,269.00
Klipsch SPL-150 15" Bass-Reflex Subwoofer
The Klipsch SPL-150 powered sub houses a front-firing 15" Cerametallic woofer for deep accurate bass. Cerametallic consists of extremely light, rigid materials that can hold shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency. The Klipsch Cerametallic cone is matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity. The 15" woofer is fixed to a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that's secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion.
- - 400-watt RMS Class D amplifier (800 watts peak power)
- - 15" front-firing Cerametallic™ cone woofer
- - Frequency response: 18-125 Hz
- - Bass-Reflex via Exclusive Front-Firing Internal Flare Port for placement flexibility
- - Compatible with Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Kit
- - Variable low-pass crossover
- - Phase switch to fine-tune the subwoofer to your room and main speakers
- - Line level/LFE (low frequency effects) input
- - Auto on/off
- - Premium Scratch-Resistant Finish in Ebony
- - Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille for a premium look and feel
- - Dimensions: 21.75” x 18.75” x 24”
- - Weight: 75.4 lbs.
- - Warranty: 5 years woofer, 2 years amplifier
WOOFER ANATOMYKlipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity. Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
TAKE CONTROLLow Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass. Line Level / LFE RCA inputs ensure compatibility with home theater receivers. Both the RCA and wireless inputs can be utilized, giving you the ability to use a single subwoofer with multiple system in the same room. For example, you can use the wireless input for your home theater set up and the RCA input for your 2-channel system, without needing to switch inputs when changing between systems.