Klipsch SPL-120 12" Subwoofer (Ebony)
What are Open Box Products?
OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in "Like - NEW Condition" and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
• Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
• For more details please give us a call at 1.888.707.3976
• 1 Year Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty
• 30-day money-back guarantee.
The SPL-120 subwoofer is a step up from the Klipsch Reference series. Featuring a high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and spun copper Cerametallic woofer, the SPL series subwoofers deliver best-in-class low frequency output.
- 12" spun copper Cerametallic woofers
- Bass reflex via exclusive front-firing internal-flare port
- Class D amplifier with 300W RMS/600W peak
- Premium scratch-resistant finish
- Strong, flexible, removable magnetic grille
- Dimensions: 17.75" x 14.7" x 19.9"
Spun Copper Front-Firing Cerametallic Woofers
Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable, low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
High Efficiency Class D Amplifier
The built-in, high efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low frequency power.
Front-Firing Slot Port with Exclusive (Internal Flare Technology)
Proprietary internal geometry that minimizes port noise for clean, undistorted, low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit Capable
The Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit (sold separately) allows high resolution wireless connectivity for easy placement anywhere in your room, and optimizes output and low frequency response. Connect up to four WA-2 wireless kits to compatible Klipsch subwoofers in a single room for a completely wireless connection.
Low Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass. Line Level/LFE RCA inputs ensure compatibility with home theater receivers.
Use Inputs Simultaneously
Both the RCA and wireless inputs can be utilized, giving you the ability to use a single subwoofer with multiple systems in the same room. For example, you can use the wireless input for your home theater setup and the RCA input for your 2-channel system, without needing to switch inputs when changing between systems.
1/2-Watt Standby Mode
Exceptional efficiency on or off. Meets global efficiency standards - reducing energy costs for the user.
Ultra-Durable Ebony Finish
Scratch-resistant ebony finish looks like real wood and covers the entire cabinet.
Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts, and a woven cloth grille give the SPL subwoofers a premium look and feel.
- Frequency response: 24Hz - 125Hz
- Maximum acoustic output: 118dB
- Amplifier type: Class D with analog preamp stage
- Amplifier power: 300W RMS/600W peak
- Woofer: 12" long-throw Cerametallic
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex via front-firing slot port
- Inputs: Dual RCA/LFE Line In, WA-2 wireless port
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17 3/4" x 14 11/16" x 19 7/8"
- Weight: 45 lbs.